looking to go td04

somal

Member +
can u guys help me out in selecting a right turbo, what i on right now is a garrett t25 on a stock engine but the turbo is on its way out, i have tmic,2" 1/4" exhaust, hks ssqv, aeromotive fpr, ngk leads, decat,headers

Last edited:

somal

Member +
at what price should i get a decent td04, i will have to import so just looking for an estimate.

D3N0

Member +
can u guys help me out in selecting a right turbo, what i on right now is a garrett t25 on a stock engine but the turbo is on its way out, i have tmic,2" 1/4" exhaust, hks ssqv, aeromotive fpr, ngk leads, decat,headers
I think due to your Title heading many have decided to skip reading your post, as it just says looking to go TD04l; and there is like the above comment says ampal information on this route.

However, refering to your post; best thing to do would be to have a look around to see whats available in your country. If your able to get a TD04l off a subaru, then that would be great. but have a look around and list some turbo available to you for your budget, and im sure some members will be able to help you more. Is it impossible for you to get another GT25?? why the change??

somal

Member +
I think due to your Title heading many have decided to skip reading your post, as it just says looking to go TD04l; and there is like the above comment says ampal information on this route.

However, refering to your post; best thing to do would be to have a look around to see whats available in your country. If your able to get a TD04l off a subaru, then that would be great. but have a look around and list some turbo available to you for your budget, and im sure some members will be able to help you more. Is it impossible for you to get another GT25?? why the change??

it was a rebuilt one that was bought off of ebay so i dont think i wanna go that route anymore, how is the td04 compared to the gt25 ?