Magazine Shoot Yesterday Evening

Matchew

Member +
Fuck me was boring as hell moving cars around and making sure there all in line the photographer was awesome tbf and the results are amazing!
IMG_001.jpg

IMG_002.jpg

IMG_003.jpg

IMG_004.jpg

IMG_005.jpg

IMG_006.jpg

IMG_009.jpg

IMG_010.jpg

IMG_015.jpg

IMG_018.jpg

IMG_020.jpg

IMG_021.jpg

IMG_023.jpg

IMG_025.jpg

IMG_031.jpg

The ones with all the flaps;)
IMG_032.jpg

IMG_033.jpg

IMG_034.jpg

IMG_036.jpg

IMG_037.jpg

IMG_035.jpg

Arty farty ones
IMG_042.jpg

IMG_039.jpg

IMG_038.jpg

And my personal fave:p
IMG_014.jpg

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
awesome!! really fantastic footage mate! well done :rockon:

kon

Matchew

Member +
Cheers fellas it wasnt me taking the pics btw haha!
Cheers Sanchez spent hours more time cleaning it and gave it a layer of wax, my cleaning obsession is getting worse spent like £200 on cleaning stuff lately got some Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Wax coming in the post that shits not cheap for a 250ml tub £40 with the finger mit applicators!

sanchez

Member +
Lol fair play mate, you can see alot of time has gone into her :rockon:
Love what you do with your cars mate!! :D

ZEP 082

Member +
IMG_014.jpg

at least it's paying off. luvly ride you got there. you should get a fmic next as it makes them more aggressive looking. keep it up mate.

Matchew

Member +
Lol fair play mate, you can see alot of time has gone into her :rockon:
Love what you do with your cars mate!! :D
Cheers man its going in next week for the bits of bodywork done then i'll be happy and some more detailing
at least it's paying off. luvly ride you got there. you should get a fmic next as it makes them more aggressive looking. keep it up mate.

Cheers budd, dont want an fmic as i dont need one for power im running, if i put one on now it would make it slower as with a tmic has a few inches of pipework, go fmic turns into 16ft of pipework which=lagg

brilliant photo this

id imagine ull get it blown up n put in a frame:p

oh and lots of nice scoobies thr

Me mrs is taking it into an art shop by me and having it made into a canvass:p

Great pictures mate, the one of yours is top notch, good work fella :)

Nice one brother from another mother:kiss:

daz gt

Member +
Cheers fellas it wasnt me taking the pics btw haha!
Cheers Sanchez spent hours more time cleaning it and gave it a layer of wax, my cleaning obsession is getting worse spent like £200 on cleaning stuff lately got some Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Wax coming in the post that shits not cheap for a 250ml tub £40 with the finger mit applicators!

its brilliant suff though!! i got some dodo at mod nats last year for my impreza, makes the blue look amazing!