Malta dragster in santapod with new record of 5.5sec 1st in class...

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
wicked!! know his personal best here in malta chris?? more and more maltese are going to the pod and always doing better times over there! i wonder why? :p

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
hehe there is also oliver from Smart racing battleing it out!!! This dragster is the bigger version of what is used in malta.. Mr.Whippy Racing Team have 2 dragsters, the one being used in Santa Pod isnt driven in malta, as our track is not good enough for these big boys to battle it out!!!

very nicely done to Monti Bugeja, and everybody at Mr.Whippy for the fantastic run!! best of luck for the rest of the weekend boys!!

for more footage visit www.eurodragster.com for live coverage of the whole event !!

Kon

billybob

Untrusted Seller
hehe there is also oliver from Smart racing battleing it out!!! This dragster is the bigger version of what is used in malta.. Mr.Whippy Racing Team have 2 dragsters, the one being used in Santa Pod isnt driven in malta, as our track is not good enough for these big boys to battle it out!!!

very nicely done to Monti Bugeja, and everybody at Mr.Whippy for the fantastic run!! best of luck for the rest of the weekend boys!!

for more footage visit www.eurodragster.com for live coverage of the whole event !!

Kon

id be thinking the malta track seems the same as the pod thats what ive been hearing on other forums from people running on the two tracks ?you guys might need to step up your toyotas as Irelands in front for drag racing times for the next few years id say :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
id be thinking the malta track seems the same as the pod thats what ive been hearing on other forums from people running on the two tracks ?you guys might need to step up your toyotas as Irelands in front for drag racing times for the next few years id say :)

Not bad for the only country without a prepped track to practice on lol :p

HYBRID

kon says this didnt run in malta so i dont see your point about the track been better dude.
fair play to the owners it sure is fast

all he did locally was a few test runs and it was determined that the dragster was too powerful to run down hal far raceway.. hence why they went to race at the pod :)

kon

animal gt

Member +
all he did locally was a few test runs and it was determined that the dragster was too powerful to run down hal far raceway.. hence why they went to race at the pod :)

kon

only reason i could it not runing there is the run off not been long enough maybe?track defo looks like its up to the job:)

HYBRID

naah mate its the track itself.. it needs resufacing BADLY.. the big boys really feel the tracks imperfections.. fucking hell if we had a track like Santa Pod to race down :haha:

kon

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
naah mate its the track itself.. it needs resufacing BADLY.. the big boys really feel the tracks imperfections.. fucking hell if we had a track like Santa Pod to race down :haha:

kon

its all if's and buts with you Maltese guys.... :p

richglanzav

Member +
lol this debate has raged for all too long - a meet at santa pod needs to be arranged lol and all the fastest ep's need to come and settle all this once and for all lol

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
lol this debate has raged for all too long - a meet at santa pod needs to be arranged lol and all the fastest ep's need to come and settle all this once and for all lol

i remember this debate when i first was here, i think it was in 2007 on the old forum lol..

HYBRID

afaik a few of the irish/brittish lads should be coming over this year.. so it should be all settled very very soon ;)

kon

animal gt

Member +
you boys have companys!!! so got penty of dosh!! get your asses over to pod so,as its a "BETTER TRACK" after all as yous say..lol

pod is better condition alot flatter, ive seen both. didnt race at the hal far strip, was only in malta for a day. and all this talk about it being down hill too is just a myth, it does seem to be down hill afair bit after the finish though.

you cant talk drag till youve did it, a few people have got a very big mouth and have never did it