Manifold

triple j

Member +
I was looking at them myself man, a lot of the lads on here will tell u to stay away from the ebay mani the crack and bust, some one might have one on there car to tell us more.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
It wont last half as long as the likes of a WEPR/Zisco would mate, would be better saving up the extra and getting one of them.

AdamB

Member +
Heard the mild steel ones are better, although not sure if they do them for ct9 but they do for td04.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
WEPR & Zisco both do mild steel manis for CT9 turbo.

Go with the above to save yourself the trouble of buying/fitting twice

Lapo

Fresh Recruit
Try Toyo sports they sell mild steel and stainless Iv just bought one to fit a a TD04:)

akyakapotter

Member +
One day folk will learn.....

KEEP AWAY FROM CHEAP EBAY CAR MODS :slap:

i love this i learned the hard way the TD04 one in mild is ment to be ok aslong as its braced but ct9 will crack as the turbo gets very hot and the toyosport mainfold may as well be made of chocolate lol

Lapo

Fresh Recruit
I got the Toyo sport manifold mild steel to fit the td04 want it to last atleast a summer what do you mean when you say braced??

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
What sort of reputation has the Toyo mild steel manifold got for the td04?? Don't want mine cracking after a week.

Havnt heard anything bad about either the stainless or mild steel td04 ones. It must have been watever way they made the ct9 ones, they all seem to crack at the collector

Done used their gaskets either, any of them, they're piss too. I think you can get better td04 gaskets of some of the traders.

Lapo

Fresh Recruit
Havnt heard anything bad about either the stainless or mild steel td04 ones. It must have been watever way they made the ct9 ones, they all seem to crack at the collector

Done used their gaskets either, any of them, they're piss too. I think you can get better td04 gaskets of some of the traders.

Ye Iv heard that so I bought an original toyota manifold gasket but was going to give the Toyo turbo and decat gaskets a try see how they are, not a massive job to replace them If there useless.