*Mk1 GT For Sale metalicy blacky green*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingl9z

Member +
For sale: 1991 MK1 EP82

Item Condition: Used but good has lacquer peel on the wing and the bonnet has water damage other than that the body works pretty mint.

If this doesn’t sell I shall close this thread, strip this car and post up parts.

Price and price conditions: £1900 (bought the car for 2200 a year ago and spent around 2k on it since)

Extra Info: I'm selling due to an engine noise, might be a simple fix or something major(can provide a video clip), car drives fine though, recently had head gasket, water pump and timing belt changed (week ago) never been above standard boost.

Clutch was replaced not so long ago too, think its Exedy.

Car has mot until December and tax for another 7months iirc

Mods

Clifford alarm and immobiliser concept 650 Mk2 Thatcham Cat 1 with certificate and second key fob (£400 8months or so ago)

Red Magnecore leads
Decat
HKS exhaust system
HKS boost gauge
HKS dump valve
HKS Air filter
Alloys with continental tyres on back and Yokohma S-drives on front.
Replacement gearbox - Glanza
Air con removed.
HDI fmic
TRD oil filler cap
Sony Drive-SHX MP3 Atract Cd player 52w x 4 + jbl 6x9s

If I get the asking price I’ll throw in rrfrp, fcd, Bee racing back box, another stainless exhaust system and possibly a side exit exhaust system if I don’t sell beforehand.

Pictures:

2-1.jpg

SNC000663.jpg

SNC00018-1.jpg

airfilterreloc.jpg

SNC00069.jpg

sidesnow.jpg

side.jpg

side3.jpg

SNC00148.jpg

More pics upon request

Contact Details: On here, Pm, Phone: 07595319233

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only!

If this doesn't sell i'll strip for parts and maybe sell the car with just alloys, exhaust air filter and dump valve for £1200 pm me if interested.

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
does your exhaust say hks on it anywhere? mine looks exactly the same but i dont know what make it is. only has a jasma plate on the bottom of it and thats it!?!?

if you strip it i will buy parts off it as its the same colour as both my mk1's.

lingl9z

Member +
does your exhaust say hks on it anywhere? mine looks exactly the same but i dont know what make it is. only has a jasma plate on the bottom of it and thats it!?!?

if you strip it i will buy parts off it as its the same colour as both my mk1's.

Yeah mine only has a Jasma plate on the bottom of it, Was bought from fensports and is an early hks hi-silent system and cool i'll more than likely be breaking it as i doubt anyone will buy it, inless i turn it standard and sell for 1 - 1.2k

Rich.

wink66

Fresh Recruit
If you are going to strip her down then i would buy the car mate.

I would probably be looking at nearer £900-1000 though as if the engine is in a bad way then i will have to put a new one in. Can you describe the 'noise' its making or would it be best if i came and had a look?

Also how long do you reckon it would be until i could pick it up if you stripped it?

If you want to get hold of me this is my number - 07708506754

Thanks - Tony :)

lingl9z

Member +
If you are going to strip her down then i would buy the car mate.

I would probably be looking at nearer £900-1000 though as if the engine is in a bad way then i will have to put a new one in. Can you describe the 'noise' its making or would it be best if i came and had a look?

Also how long do you reckon it would be until i could pick it up if you stripped it?

If you want to get hold of me this is my number - 07708506754

Thanks - Tony :)

If you want it as a standard car mate you can have it soon as i've taken off after market parts, I'll be selling it with the alloys and HKS exhaust system though as i don't have the origninals, thats why i was looking for around 1200 - 1100 ish, let me know buddy! and you'd really have to come and listen i really don't have any clue.

Rich.

lingl9z

Member +
I'll take 1900 with all the mods still on it, need it gone asap!

Could be stripped to make more money for someone!

Rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.