Not open for further replies.
For sale:
Mk1 ep82 gt turbo

Item Condition:
Used

Price and price conditions:
£2000

Extra Info:
Up for sale is my mk1 82. Kind of don't want to sell it but I need the space and have a few to many things on the go and would prefer this gets restored to what it should have been and I'm not going to have much time or the resources to do as I had planned due to other cars and wanting to travel a little this year. Although financially I'm sure it could be broken for a touch more but mk1's are getting rare so that would be very last option.

Some of the details about the car:
Td05
Greddy emanage ultimate
Larger injectors, unsure of size
Blitz ebc
Bc coilovers
Trd alloys
Rmd steering wheel and boss to suit
3x pillar gauges, boost, oil and water temp
Engine dampener
Fmic
Stainless exhaust, no idea of make
Gi bonnet
Mk1 glow panel
Air on removed
Really clean, I don't recall any rust and was parked in my mates garages show room since I bought it and sat there since. Any viewings of the car I'm sure it would be ok to get it up on the ramps as well for any potential buyers to have a look.

What won't be included in the sale is the optional clean box.

As with all cars there are a few bad bits about the car that I know of due to the previous owners as I bought the car and parked it up straight away:
No pan hard rod wtf!
Needs new brake disks on front as they are cracked wtf!
Manifold looks like a pigeon has shit all over it where it had been repaired lol.
One indicator lense is cracked.
Few bits of interior plastics are missing or cracked as I believe a previous owner had stripped the interior a lot.

With the things that need sorting I can't in good conscious say this is a car to buy and not need to sort the things and be ok to drive about with for years with no problems. But it is a clean car that with a bit of tlc would easily be brought back to it's former glory as there is quite a lot of history of the car on the forums which was a big part of why I bought it.

Pictures:
c2331703cd97a8e763469db2df85ce3c.jpg

8332d5556440350c1f350121188d2019.jpg

8c752e1dea0a555c8a789e2300812044.jpg

bdc7ff92279d17b1d6ab2cfff75a96ec.jpg

Contact Details:
Pm on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Collection

Nice car and its cheap too! I would buy it but i already have a mk1 gt. Plus i wouldnt want to break it for parts as i dont like doin that..

Phil

Super Moderator

I was first owner, really shiny back then!

That was about 7 years ago give or take

car always looked like new

with my other starlet :D

and just hanging about with another forged TD05 82 :D

Funny story.

I had my first run in a TD04 starlet in this car (when ted owned it)

That bottom picture is off Teds old car (bottom) and my car Top, but long after we owned them and no longer in N.Ireland/Ireland

Two good GTs.

My old advance is going on the bigger things @ TD at the moment under the ownership of Pokerface.

be good to see this car resurrected and restored also.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.