Mot needed Parts must Go!! BaileyBov,Fcd,Bov,ApexiFc,Hks Afr,BlitzMfc,speedoConv,Hids

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale,

All sold

Bailey twin pistonBov,
Fcd,sold to craigant.
ApexiFc,
Hks Afr,sold to and picked up in person by twinkle-starlet
BlitzMfc,
speedoConvertor,sold to ramsey
Hids,
Jam actuator
sold

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
I am sure this member is a good guy but there are some expensive parts in this thread and the member has only got 66 posts so buyers please make sure you use a secure method of payment that offers you recourse in the event of something going wrong.

Good luck with the sale mate.

re good point

I am sure this member is a good guy but there are some expensive parts in this thread and the member has only got 66 posts so buyers please make sure you use a secure method of payment that offers you recourse in the event of something going wrong.

Good luck with the sale mate.

Very valid point, please see my other post eg importers list, who to avoid. im not here to scam. paypal is proberbly the safest way forward.cash on collection is also available if indoubt. Any questions please dont hesitate to contact me

Btz access ecu? Does this not come with the commander? Also how come you have 0 rep?

Nobodys added to it, maybe as i havent posted much and only just got my internet bk. I took a load of pictures whilst doing the work for my mot, so was going to post some tutorials. Ive mainly used the site to learn stuff as oposed to make comments about stuff i dont know about. Now that ive learnt abit i can share. ps dosent come with comander and i need to sell stuff as i have a few more things like tires and tax, ect. why do you want to swap a similar item?

wee-jo

Member +
Nobodys added to it, maybe as i havent posted much and only just got my internet bk. I took a load of pictures whilst doing the work for my mot, so was going to post some tutorials. Ive mainly used the site to learn stuff as oposed to make comments about stuff i dont know about. Now that ive learnt abit i can share. ps dosent come with comander and i need to sell stuff as i have a few more things like tires and tax, ect. why do you want to swap a similar item?

Yeah but your rep should start at 10 unless you have recieved negative rep. Eh I wanted a standalone ecu as the blitz can't be tuned.

re

Yeah but your rep should start at 10 unless you have recieved negative rep. Eh I wanted a standalone ecu as the blitz can't be tuned.

Thats two more things ive learnt. How do i learn who slagged me off then, thats well mean. I havent sold anything or pretended to know anything (hence the username).

How much would you put ontop to make a deal?

Phil

Super Moderator
great price on the power fc.

wee-jo, get it bought and worry about selling the blitz at a later date :)

the access will make 400 eventually, and these dont come up at such good money so often.

Phil

thats pfc is a good price if i hadnt a load of other bits to get id be takin it:)
id be interested in wee jo,s ecu wen i get some cash..let me know if you take this jo

turbojim

Lifer
thats an awesome price for the pfc i would snap it up in a second only for im broke:(

best of luck wit the sale mate

does the power fc fit a glanza mate i know u say it has an ep91 harness has it ran in a 91?

It ran but not right on the ep91. it needs to be reset with a commander or remapped on a dyno to run on either an ep82 or 91 as it was set up and ran fine on a moddified ep82. hope that helps?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.