My members garage

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
about time , now get her build up again and get some 15 inch man wheels lol

cant wait to beat you around mondello lol

Vincent-ep91

Member +
my goodness, that was a beautiful glanza. i like all the really rare jam parts :p
hope you can get her back to her former self

Looks real good William. Has to be one of my favourite V's.

Ah I wouldn't go that far lol. I wasn't pretty but it was ABSOLUTELY 100% mechanically. The ONLY problem I EVER had with it was the manifold breaking. I'm not one for caring about how a MY cars look, if it drives how I want it to then thats ALL I care about but thanks for the comments all the same lad

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Ah I wouldn't go that far lol. I wasn't pretty but it was ABSOLUTELY 100% mechanically. The ONLY problem I EVER had with it was the manifold breaking. I'm not one for caring about how a MY cars look, if it drives how I want it to then thats ALL I care about but thanks for the comments all the same lad

Its all that matters in my eyes also, these cars aint made to look pretty.

Its all that matters in my eyes also, these cars aint made to look pretty.

It was setup pretty well in Japan (being a track car it obviously should be lol) but we have a place where we test cars safely and on the up hill my Glanza with the K1 setup was as fast as an EVO 8 with light mods

Come on guys have a look and PLEASE leave a comment on my garage thread. If its bad I don't mind, I know its not the best Glanza in the world. I want your feed back

kellygt

Member +
I love this car it's what JDM is actually about functionality it was super fast handled anything that was thrown at it, function over form and the looks werent that bad William remember the weekend I had it up here and cleaned it and polished it here's a picture of when it was clean remember to wash it when you put it back together this time lol

101.jpg

I love this car it's what JDM is actually about functionality it was super fast handled anything that was thrown at it, function over form and the looks werent that bad William remember the weekend I had it up here and cleaned it and polished it here's a picture of when it was clean remember to wash it when you put it back together this time lol

101.jpg

Ya I remember you commenting on how good it was but I also seem to remember you commenting about how thirsty it was too :beer: