My New Car

Sold the van and got this baby today. Quite a nippy motor for teh age and mileage on it but got it for a good price.

SPEC:-

2.5 V6 Auto for them super smooth gear changes.
Full Aero Kit
Alloys sprayed black
Full S/S exhaust
NOS
Traction Control (Need this for when the NOS kicks in)
Bonnet Vent to cool the beast down
K&N Filter
Sticker on back window representing my fav show TOP GEAR.
Momo S/W
GMAX springs

85ff_12.jpg

86f1_12.jpg

890e_12.jpg

89e4_12.jpg

8c7c_12.jpg

Let me know what you think peeps. Its a mega car, prob the best I have ever had. Any ideas on future mods?

Timmy

Member +
lol, nice to see people not getting all upset for once when someone doesn't like a car.

Yeh very rat smelling.

The rasp of the V6 makes me cream my pants.. Since I have had it for 2 days I have revved her to teh redline all the time.. I even called in a sicky today cause I wanted to go cruising in it.. Felt unreal when I let the NOS go.. WOOSSSHHHH.......

Jay

Admin
Aptly finished in 'Lemon' yellow lol.

C'mon Julian, I know the van wasn't great but that's a serious change in direction.

Suppose - it'll brighten up the driveway! :)

On a serious note does anyone know how to hold an AUTO into a certain gear as I want to run round town on the limiter so I can expell the V6 gases into this world??

Dans snuffed me out.. I was waiting for all the TGTT members who cant see by there ickle Ep's.. Oh well joke over and back to the BULMERS fine cider.. ;)

Theres a number on the eBay ad if anyone fancies a pranky call? :D

PS:- Dan your sad going looking for it :D:D

stuart

Member +
Bell it Julian, but record it then upload the MP3 on here, few more bulmers before you do though :p

Last edited:

scotty01

Member +
It's his mates car but dvla lost his(sellers) docs??? Hmmmmmm ok!

I can't believe theres 25 bids on it! :homer: