My new friend!

jonno2006

Member +
Thought id share with you all my new friend who im stopping in with coz there not aloud out yet!
DSC00355.jpg
DSC00361.jpg

C

CaL

aww hes lovely....i have a little shite atm....shes a reet annoyance lol....she is part collie part alsatian

aaronw

Member +
i love puppies and yours is lovely,i think its cute when puppies and kittens bite you playin,im gettin a kitten soon,but now after seeing your puppie i want both,lol

C

CaL

Aaron decide on what you want then get lol...random dogs can become evil little things that eat lots and are too playfull....and expensive too lol

ChrisGT

Member +
Dog over cat every time! Dogs are so much better, smarter, loyal, and playful. I have an old lab and a white alsatian and they are awesome!

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
nice, I've got 3 basset hounds and 1 welsh fox hound :D

used to have 4 Irish Wolfhounds, 1 Basset and 1 BGV at 1 time, all class dogs lol

C

CaL

matt too many dogs lol....well collies never get tired so youl have to keep going lol

59bhp

Member +
iv got 2 border terriers, ones a puppy whos a right little bastard. Just this second hes knicked my mates bacon sandwich. He needs taken down a peg.

C

CaL

lmao report of stolen bacon sandwich....how long have you got to wait to take him out?