My new gt turbo

My new gt turbo with new wheels

Well after selling my gt advance for good money i was stuck on what to buy next. But i couldn't leave the starlet scene yet.

P8068671.jpg

P8068673.jpg

I kept my gold gramlights, toms spoiler and red tom's shocks and spring.

So went and seen this gt and bought it pretty much standard has starlet mats and toyota wind deflectors and standard exhaust and a set of gab sports with centre caps. The car is good enough just odds and ends need fixxing in side and a bit messy under the bonnet but nothing a couple of days work cant fix.

PC251978.jpg

PC251979.jpg

PC251982.jpg

PC251983.jpg

The wheels could do with a tidy but at least i now have a set of centre caps for my mint gab sports.

P3203280.jpg

Last edited:

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
I had my eye on that white GT for a while myself, looks clean. That advance looks lovely too, I think I seen on Jon44w about a guy buying it of you, I didnt even see it for sale anywhere or I would have had a look at it myself :)

FFZ, must be pretty fresh too, is it?

Thanks lads wasn't for selling the advance but got real good money for it. I owned it for 4 years and fancied a change. Will get better pics of the engine and interior again because it needs a thew fings sorted the boy that had it didn't have a clue and broke more bits and just left them hanging. Paid £1400 for the white one and the ffz is 2011 but dont know if it has been re-registered.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Thats a bargain, because i know what he was looking for it at the start lol. It looks clean enough underneath to be a fresh import, time will tell when you get the log book. Lol.

Thats a bargain, because i know what he was looking for it at the start lol. It looks clean enough underneath to be a fresh import, time will tell when you get the log book. Lol.

Yea the car is sound on top and underneath. Its just niggly bits that need sorted but they should be sorted in the next few days all being well.

Fitted my toms shocks and gramlights to my gt.

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

PC271986.jpg

Removed the parcel shelf because it was wack. Fitted a mint parcel shelf and added a 3 point while i was at it. Boot needs a good clean.

DSC_0088.jpg

PC271985.jpg

PC271984.jpg

Also added my cusco brake master stopper and trd anti-roll bar today.

PC281991.jpg

PC281992.jpg

-cuffy-

Member +
hey mate i knew this car before it was even registered here, ed brought it in direct from japan! it wasnt standard before you bought it, was running ct9 at 1 bar big fmic boost controller etc! but still looks cracking wheels make it!