My new hot hatch.

Derek

Lifer
Not a toyota but a great car none the less.
clio015.jpg

By derekski at 2012-08-29
clio014.jpg

clio017.jpg

clio017.jpg

clio020.jpg

clio025.jpg

clio028.jpg

gv1.3

Admin
thats a lovely little machine Derek. Dont see many of them on the roads in IRL!

Did you get rid of the s2k?

How would you rate the clio?

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Nice cars,one of the few french cars I like.

Whats the front bumper? I take it's not stock?

Also,how much you selling it for? lol

Derek

Lifer
Long time no see dylan, yea s2k is 3 cars ago.lol have had an accord euro r and legacy b4 since, love it tbh. Handles like a go cart.

Dan its a oem bumper just the centre sprayed black and a cupra r splitter, keeping this one.lol its the cleanest car ive owned.

Paul_JJ

Member +
What the acceleration like compared to a starlet? I'm not a big fun of renault, but this car has pretty good specs.

Derek

Lifer
Ha i know, paul its been that long since my glanza i couldnt tell you but stock v stock this would walk it. Ad nah wasnt for me, just a fuel guzzler tbh nice cars but not for me. On another note i got this mpg tonight:
Mpg.jpg

gv1.3

Admin
sweet jaysus, I dont change my kacks that often!

Fair play man, she looks nice. I am skeptical as to how long you will have her but.... if you say so....

The B4 is a lovely machine. My bro sold his one to a mate of mine, he still has it now. Serious guzzler though.

Derek

Lifer
I just got bored of the other cars,lol would still have the s2k but we had lily so had too go. This car im looking for an excuse to drive it everyday, a quick run to the shop or a long spin(taking the backroads):) trying to think of a reason to go for a drive now but im very comfy on the couch.

gv1.3

Admin
When I get home we must meet up (really), would love a peep at it. We never got to run the s2k and mr2 against each other ;)

Danza V :D

Member +
I love these :) what's the figures performance wise? Can't be low. I'm not to keen on the interior IMO but asides I like :) blue would be my colour :) my dad had a 306 hid. Did well did 200,000k till the axel snapped :( good runaround