My Old Glanzas Up For Sale

Tanz

Lifer
There would be no harm in giving the lad a ring if you really want it back....
Fabulous car be a shame not to try....
As for the two girls in the pic i have to agree with johnny...why...:slap:

Matchew

Member +
I doubt he would knock a massive amount off the price and i do want it but i dunno if it would be the same

jonny-boi32

Member +
in todays maket would you not need to knock about 2k off that?? you could get forged for that price!! red glanza's are by far the nicest colour you can get in them. also i wouldnt have put up that photo with those things at the doors!!

Matchew

Member +
in todays maket would you not need to knock about 2k off that?? you could get forged for that price!! red glanza's are by far the nicest colour you can get in them. also i wouldnt have put up that photo with those things at the doors!!

Lol i know its worth 4k 4.5k max!

Plus he's had it for a year put 20k on the clock and probable had a hard life in that time frame

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
he said he cant afford to run it any more... so probably he needs money and would take an offer. why not at least try? you wont lose anything!

btw... he could have put other pics instead of that two thins lol

danb87

South East England Area Rep
why not start a new project matey? get a good conditioned standard one, then start spending. :)

sanchez

Member +
Phone him up and see what the crack is with the price being more than he bought it for and having more mileage?
Any extra mods on there (apart from the 2 door stops :p) from when you sold it?
He the guy you sold it to then?