My rooms turned into a scrap yard.... :)

gregep82

Member +
All of a sudden my bedrooms turned into car part heaven lol.

Need rid though i think, mum n partner aint too impressed ;)

Desk:

Ep82 intercooler and pipework
Standard re-circ valve
Cusco oil catch
HKS blow off valve
manifold heat shield
axle stand

Floor:

Battery
4EFTE engine (to replace mine)

Corsa bits:
Redtop conversion F20 driveshafts with hubs
GSI steering rack
GSI side skirt
mirrors and base plates
GSI standard suspension
Corsa water bottle
GSI arches
1.6 sport fuel pump
random dash plastics

Wall:

Mk3 polo wheel trims painted in ibiza gti kiwi green, ford xr3i radiant red, primer and black

Right outside the window:

Set of four vauxhall alloys
set of four 206 steelies

Forza 3 on the tv and god knows whats lurking under the bed! haha :haha:

maybe it needs a slight tidy up, anyone else have this problem :p .......

dac69er

Super Moderator
they are nicely positiond. not just chucked in a corner. looks like you have arranged them to look nice ;)

i have crap everywhere. have a table in the front room that just has car parts on it, loft is full have some stuff in my dads garage and my old bedroom at his. my garage has loads of crap in it too!

gregep82

Member +
they are nicely positiond. not just chucked in a corner. looks like you have arranged them to look nice ;)

i have crap everywhere. have a table in the front room that just has car parts on it, loft is full have some stuff in my dads garage and my old bedroom at his. my garage has loads of crap in it too!

positioned so i can move around fairly freely :haha:

Big toes been throbbing a few times cuz of booting a driveshaft :p

Nice to know im not the only one that doesnt just use a garage to horde everything lol

danturbo4311

Member +
Looks like my house to lol got two engines in the garden, four sets of wheels & 3 gearboxes (2 ep82 ones & a uk n/a box), three sheds all full of car parts mainly for the starlet, got a head in my bedroom right now along with three turbos, emanage ultimate & lots of tools, i put my forged engine together in my bedroom then realised it would be to heavy to take down the stairs as one so assembled the head & block in the kitchen, the old deer was moaning a bit but told her to do something useful & hold the engine so i could torque the headbolts :p

DizzyDragon

Member +
I store everything in my bedroom :)

Got two freshly painted rocker covers sat on my toilet (ones gregep82's)

Its a spare bathroom before u ask :p Just have nowhere else to store my tires/tools/turbo n bits etc, think missus wud go bonkers if i stored them in ours or my daughters room.

dac69er

Super Moderator
I store everything in my bedroom :)

Got two freshly painted rocker covers sat on my toilet (ones gregep82's)

Its a spare bathroom before u ask :p Just have nowhere else to store my tires/tools/turbo n bits etc, think missus wud go bonkers if i stored them in ours or my daughters room.

a spare bathroom???? you live in a mansion with many rooms?

wee-jo

Member +
I can't understand why women get so bothered with that stuff lying about, I mean even when you put it in a shed or something they still say "its taking up the shed" well its better in there than in a house no? Can't win with them sometimes.

dmw_86

Member +
Haha, the sign of a true petrol head - good work :D

I've got a shed load of mini parts in my room at the moment for the restoration on going (metro 4 pots to rebuild, full metro hub/steering arms/drive flange assemblies/ full LCB mani, tie rods, brake and clutch master cylinders, ht leads & plugs, smiths gauges & full speedo/tach pod plus full custom dashboard, two steering wheels with boss kits, oh and a box of paint and assorted small bits other crap) plus a spare CT9b.

A bonus that things don't generally rust due to the low humidity caused by central heating when inside, unlike the garage!

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Yup,had 4k worth of parts in my room for a while along with twice the amount that came up to about 200 lol

gregep82

Member +
Haha, the sign of a true petrol head - good work :D

I've got a shed load of mini parts in my room at the moment for the restoration on going (metro 4 pots to rebuild, full metro hub/steering arms/drive flange assemblies/ full LCB mani, tie rods, brake and clutch master cylinders, ht leads & plugs, smiths gauges & full speedo/tach pod plus full custom dashboard, two steering wheels with boss kits, oh and a box of paint and assorted small bits other crap) plus a spare CT9b.

A bonus that things don't generally rust due to the low humidity caused by central heating when inside, unlike the garage!

ace, love minis. ill have one, one day, with a hyabusa turbo engine, they sound immense! :cool: