New Car

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
195h88.jpg

k53evq.jpg

Pictures dont do it justice,its actually dirty in the pictures,meant to take some after i cleaned it.

Spec is
17" Wolfrace
Blitz Boost Guage
Blitz Sonic Induction Kit
DVD touch screen player
Decat

Best bit is insurance went up €16 a month even after i made them put it down as a turbo (they tired to insist it wasnt"its been insured as a G-limited ..)

Few plans,nothing mental

gv1.3

Admin
I want one even more now.... Once you have a bit of experience in it throw up a post about handling, power etc would be great to hear your thoughts.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
I want one even more now.... Once you have a bit of experience in it throw up a post about handling, power etc would be great to hear your thoughts.

Will do :)
So far i havent pushed it but the power is there definitely. With an intercooler,decat,exhaust,CT20b (rev 3 turbo) and up the boost you'll see over 300FWHP.Once you go high enough in boost you need to start looking at management etc but you should just get fueling checked once you have the first mods i posted.

Comfort is very good,seating position is deadly (cockpit),the sound on boost is something to fall in love with,the sound on boost is immense,sounds powerful:rockon:

Brakes are very good.

Very good on petrol for a 2ltr turbo

Overall the best car ive ever owned

Thanks for the other comments:):)

corofin12345

Member +
nice one man... the brother had two of these.. beware man they are very light in the front end on cornering.. we put a bag of hardened cement in the front to improve the handling..lol

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
nice one man... the brother had two of these.. beware man they are very light in the front end on cornering.. we put a bag of hardened cement in the front to improve the handling..lol

Well i havent pushed it very hard yet (two rear bald tyres is making me apprehensive lol) but pushing it a bit and it seems solid as long as its smooth power delivery through the bend and dont let off,the snap oversteer is the one thing too look out for i guess :D,but even with bald tyres i havent managed to get its arse out on it yet

I reckon alot of the bad stories come from people messing or bad weather/tyres

corofin12345

Member +
na.. just people that cant handle them...lol.. as you said the driving position is one of the best out there and not to mention the gears.. lounge down, elbow up and and change the gears with the wrist... :rockon:

Derek

Lifer
bag of weights in the front.lol the one i looked at had that was very confused at first. why o why didn't it have an nct would have one of these now. someone buy my scooby.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
na.. just people that cant handle them...lol.. as you said the driving position is one of the best out there and not to mention the gears.. lounge down, elbow up and and change the gears with the wrist... :rockon:
Haha,very true
Did you notice the handbrake,it really is positioned in a way as if its meant to be used as much as the gearstick lol

Nice rev2 dude,Waite till your seeing.....
IMG_1615-1.jpg

You will definitely love it then lol.

Christ,i hope i dont see that flowing through the stock motor

gv1.3

Admin
funny you should say that about the handbrake... I was looking at some interior pictures of one thinking - that handbrake looks knackered. Then I looked at a few more and they are all in the same position hmmmm tempting..

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
funny you should say that about the handbrake... I was looking at some interior pictures of one thinking - that handbrake looks knackered. Then I looked at a few more and they are all in the same position hmmmm tempting..

lol,slightly tempting,but if your like me and you dont want to fork out on tyres every few weeks leave it well alone when in motion :p