New Members of TGTT Staff Team

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

you may have seen some new moderators around the place recently so I thought it would be a good idea to let you know who we have added to the team.

The site is getting more and more busy as the days and weeks go on and it is essential that we have the correct number of active staff to make sure forums are kept tidy, issues are resolved and general maintenance of the site is carried out. We are very cautious when adding new staff as nobody wants a hugely moderated forum and so we keep staff numbers at a reasonable level.

New Staff:
madman
Starlet_Sam
*starlet_babe*
Texx
Derek

As our site staff have direct input in to such matters as traders, site changes, general site maintenance, events organising, user issues, sales issues etc etc we feel it is very important to get a good cross section of members on the team. The above list of members includes technical experts, non-toyota owners, our second female staff member, moderator from another car forum and members with fresh ideas.

Well done to all of our new mods and thanks for taking time out of your general usage of TGTT to assist us with the running of this community, your efforts are appreciated.

Kimba

Fresh Recruit
It's about time being a non-toyota owner paid off.

"our second female staff member"

Its about time people. For years sam has suffered the indignity of being called male. Even after the (semi) succesful operation.

Finally Sam, your dreams have come true.

affy

Lifer
i dont log on much only probz few minutes in total every week,

but its nice to see threads like these :),

congrats all of you, you've just graduated into the best team ;)

i think you should put photos each time you take on a new member :p