new... sort of...

hi guys and gals been off the site for quite a while, but have finally found the time to start workin on my starlet again so i thought get back on here and say hello.

looks like there's been alot of changes on the forum, makes me feel like a newbie again lol.

anyway i hope to get on here alot more now i have some more time on my hands.

tom.

Phil

Super Moderator
hey hey, long time since i seen that username, probably not since the old site!

welcome back!

Phil

Jay

Admin
AMIGO!

Where the hell have you been hiding? :haha:

Welcome back to the madness. To think you moderated this Welcome Section in it's infancy!

Phil

Super Moderator
AMIGO!

Where the hell have you been hiding? :haha:

Welcome back to the madness. To think you moderated this Welcome Section in it's infancy!

the amigo, did it for me, it really did, im literally laughing right now,

jay loves you:haha::eek: lol

Phil

JAY!! hello dude hows you?, i thought i'd be a good boy and make my first post here hehehe

Aidan yes i do have cusco side bars, why's that?

Aidan-G

Member +
thou shalt not covet lol

Phil

i just got quite a shock phil:haha:because everytime i get petrol in my car i have to loosen my side bars to open the cap,and i always think of this car because he told me a LONG time ago how to fix it and i still havent!lmao

Tanz

Lifer
welcome back...

ahh philip your very easliy amused young man....funny it maybe but doing it you for thats taking it a bit too far......;)

Last edited:
@ Aidan - it takes like 30 seconds with a pair of pliers dude lol.... i spose i cant talk with how long it's takin to finish my car tho lol

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
holy shit tom!!! welcome back man its been so so long buddy!

where the hell have you been man?? you just vanished lol! its good to have you back bro, seems like ur project is still underway? hope to start seein ya online more often on here buddy!!

kon