New Traders: East Coast Customs!

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

yet another trader to add to the list is ECC. These guys are getting fantastic feedback from anyone I talk to. They provide some very interesting services and will be of particular interest to our Irish members both North and South.

ECC have inhouse metal fabrication, their own dyno and are certified to re-map HKS f-con. They supply a huge amount of big brand name parts including major suppliers of forged piston and rods.

These guys have built some serious cars... I wonder is there a vicious EP in the making?!?

East Coast Customs are another trader that trade exclusively to the EP community via TGTT adding to the significant selection of traders we have selected for your browsing pleasure!

Please join me in welcoming ECC to the site and wishing them the very best.

Dylan

sanchez

Member +
Sweet mate, good work, such a big range of traders here now from when i first joined up, keep it up mate :rockon:

Boab

Member +
Thanks to all who have posted so far. Its great to be setup as a trader here.

Since I got word that we were approved as a trader on here I have been busy searching the market for custom parts which we can supply. For example, no-one seems to do a clutch rated to over 350lb/ft for decent money. So, we got a custom clutch made up by the guys at Competition Clutch for only £335 including VAT. The first one has been fitted to Spuddys 320bhp 5E, it not only takes whatever abuse is thrown at it - it is far easier to drive with than the Exedy. I have lightweight 4E & 3E (to mate 4E clutch to 5E crank) flywheels in development, as well as 5E clutches rated in excess of 350lb/ft.

I will get some pics & prices of parts as well as services that we offer as soon as possible. These include all 4E & 5E engine internals (pistons, rods, bearings), intercooler kits, boost controllers and much much more.

Bob

clarkytrd

Member +
welcome along lads and the very best of luck.

great to see some irish companies on here now, cant wait to see what products you guys will have for us!!

:rockon: