No lights on dash

redliner

Fresh Recruit
Hello,
My glanza has a dead battery so I use Jump cables to start it as itz off the road, it always starts no problem, but went to move it the other day agin put the jump leads on turned the ignition and no lights on the dash, the hazard lights work, the horn works, and the headlights work,

Any ideas would be great,

Thanks

Ger,

redliner

Fresh Recruit
Heres an old thread theres no fuse diagram but theres not many fuses under the column, should be an easy find it youve a blown fuse:)

https://www.toyotagtturbo.com/community/index.php?threads/dash-lights-not-working.31140/
Thanks, I was just reading my post there and I'm not clear on what I'm saying as I ment to say the car won't start it's totally dead with no lights coming on the dash, but the horn works headlights and hazard lights work, I'm hoping it's just a fuse that works the power going to the dash,

SKINY

Lifer
Could be a bad earth, my GT had a few around the bay, from memory the headlights stopped working because of it...

SKINY

Lifer
There should be another near the headlights into the body and normally another on the back of the engine around the intake manifold.