North West Jap Meet - Mascrat Manor

dan

Member +
The North West Jap meet hasnt been on for a few months due to issue of venue, but now everything is sorted and we are back at the Mascrat Manor pub.

The pub have asked us back but with terms and rules in place.

You will need to create an account on this forum and post up your reg number(Another thread will be started by Marc for this). This is an attempt to keep unwanted chavs away from the meet. The pub have agreed to help us control members as they arrive.

We will need all reg numbers by 2pm on Monday the 9th and 2pm on the day of every meet thereafter. This list will be emailed to the pub(at 2pm) to cover both the meet members and the pub if anything unacceptable happens. The club will also sign an agreement with the pub after each meet, so we have something on paper to say our members behaved etc.

Doing it this way will also give the pub a heads-up on how many people will attend, they can then get more staff in to cover when it's busy.

I hope doing it this way will keep everyone happy!

Some parts of what I've said above may not be in place for the first meet and when we have an idea of numbers for the first meet, we will probably get some of the carpark sectioned off for us.

So, Register at japnorthwest here
Register your Car Reg Details and away you go.

If you have friends who wish to attend and are not able to get online in time then please add them to the list but you will be responsible for there actions.

I know it may seem abit extreme but this is what is needed to keep out the unwanted people who caused problems for us in the first place.

Thanks

Dan.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
I think i will be making this! hope some other starlets make it.

GTdan

In The Closet
im there, im sure Kelly will be there, in either the GT or VR4, Nick from tuning developments too

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i got my car docs back today so im all legal now lol. gunna add my reg now.

gv1.3

Admin
I know a lot of members dont care about this but worth mentioning that the thread where you register on the other site is publicly viewable and has your car model and license plate showing.

We have already had a member on here find another car same as his with his license plate on it so personally I wouldnt be handing out my details so easily. This is just a mention and if you dont care then ignore it.

ikzgtt

Member +
with all the increased car crime in NW, u have a point. I would like to come but not sure about dishing out details to someone for public viewing.

Kelly

Member +
JapNorthWest never use to be viewable to anyone who was not registered to the site. Maybe the admin are unaware that this is now visable to other people i will send him an email.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
JapNorthWest never use to be viewable to anyone who was not registered to the site. Maybe the admin are unaware that this is now visable to other people i will send him an email.

Thanks Kelly :) It definately was viewable to me all 3 pages of it :) x

dan

Member +
I know a lot of members dont care about this but worth mentioning that the thread where you register on the other site is publicly viewable and has your car model and license plate showing.

We have already had a member on here find another car same as his with his license plate on it so personally I wouldnt be handing out my details so easily. This is just a mention and if you dont care then ignore it.

Was un aware of this, thanks for flagging it up. Will speak with Admin ASAP.

Anyone who wishes to attended but dosnt want to put there details on the current list, please drop me a pm and I will keep note of those and make sure they are added (not publically) to the list before it goes to the pub.

Sorry about this, as kelly mentioned it was private, not sure whats gone on.

Dan.

** Just spoke to the site admin, hes going to sort it out this evening.**
Dan.

Last edited:

dan

Member +
Right, spoke to site admin. The Future Events section were the list is held has now been put private, so only registered members can view.