Notice to Newly Registered Members

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

due to a couple of idiots who continue to register accounts and talk rubbish on the site we have turned new user moderation on.

This means that after you have registered and clicked on the confirmation link in the email that is sent to you, you will have to wait for an admin to aprove your registration.

We apologise for any delays this might cause but the idiots who are talking crap on the site (usually about their 5E build,,, when they dont even have a car,,,) have caused this.

We will do everything we can to make sure we approve new members as quickly as we can.

TGTT Admin

Derek

Lifer
Great plan that idiot today going on about honda killer need less of them, and as for the other fella,,,,,,,,,, good riddance,,,,...,,,[[]]''

madmanGT

Banned
good idea lads..also i tink yous should make the forum not viewable unless your a member and have to log in.. its like that on 1 or 2 other forums i see;)..just a taught

gv1.3

Admin
well I just went and checked the queue of new members awaiting moderation and 2 of them were the idiot who has been registering on here non-stop so it appears to be working preventing him getting on the site. He is using a third party proxy now as he has run out of ISP's ... he is obviously a l337 H4x07 30y haha

As for only being able to view the site if registered... I dont think we will go down that road. I hate when I just want to check something quickly on a site and I have to become a member to view their content, we dont want to force people to register on here we know that if they like the site they will register and participate.

gv1.3

Admin
We have now turned new user registration off as things appear to have settled down. The member in question is now using the site in a more mature way and we will be keeping an eye on him to make sure he remains that way.

si2001

Member +
I've been with the site for over a year and was/am a paid member as my renewal subscription cleared on the 3rd September yet my account has been downgraded....any ideas as to when I'll be regraded again or have I missed something blatantly obvious? :confused:

gv1.3

Admin
I've been with the site for over a year and was/am a paid member as my renewal subscription cleared on the 3rd September yet my account has been downgraded....any ideas as to when I'll be regraded again or have I missed something blatantly obvious? :confused:

hi mate, we have had a couple of accounts that auto renewed but didnt auto activate as paid members.

I have manually fixed this for you and your paid member status is now active until Sept 16 2010

Thank you for supporting TGTT :)

si2001

Member +
hi mate, we have had a couple of accounts that auto renewed but didnt auto activate as paid members.

I have manually fixed this for you and your paid member status is now active until Sept 16 2010

Thank you for supporting TGTT :)

Excellent. Many thanks matey ;)