one for guitar lovers

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
:rockon:: off topic but do we have another big hp starlet in cork everyone is telling me there is some 300 +hp one that was built in the uk ,was he out with you ???

Galen

Lifer
:rockon:: off topic but do we have another big hp starlet in cork everyone is telling me there is some 300 +hp one that was built in the uk ,was he out with you ???

Yeah that's my bro's old car, he bought it from England, was 287bhp on 1.2bar with TD06 and forged 5E. But the lad that has it now put TD04 on it and never got it remapped. It was for sale again few months ago for bout 5grand

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Yeah that's my bro's old car, he bought it from England, was 287bhp on 1.2bar with TD06 and forged 5E. But the lad that has it now put TD04 on it and never got it remapped. It was for sale again few months ago for bout 5grand

no i know that car that was black i think i actually seen it this one is supposedly white although chances are its the same car :):)

Galen

Lifer
no i know that car that was black i think i actually seen it this one is supposedly white although chances are its the same car :):)

Ah right! How long ago you see it? Whats it like now? Heard it hasnt really been looked after:(

Just watched the video, its class!!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Ah right! How long ago you see it? Whats it like now? Heard it hasnt really been looked after:(

i seen it around the city around christmas time it didnt look to clean but you know by looking at it that it had potential ha ha ,i must wait for gedis to reply as im sure he was out to him with the car he is like the starlet man in cork you go to him if you have a bit of trouble :p:p