One Last Shoot Before She Goes With Me Mates Version6 Type R

Matchew

Member +
Well my car could be going to a new home on Saturday and im absolutely gutted to say the least, but need must. So me and Steve popped out for a lil photoshoot. Got some cracking snaps but make me wanna cry:(:(:(

SNV33087.jpg

SNV33082.jpg

SNV33081.jpg

SNV33080.jpg

SNV33071.jpg

SNV33070.jpg

SNV33068.jpg

SNV33067.jpg

SNV33064.jpg

SNV33062.jpg

SNV33058.jpg

SNV33069.jpg

My personal fave
SNV33056.jpg

Matchew

Member +
Cheers fellas.

Yeah satd will be a sad day alright, the chap whos coming down has said he will be taking the car as long as the car is as i say it is (which it is) so i cant see why it wont be going on satd:(

Then all being well i'll be hopping on the train to collect to the type r

y3Lo

Member +
nice pics cracking cars, i could buy a TypeR scoob very cheap, just not willing to pay the insurance :(

Blak_Mamber

Member +
That last picture is awesome!!!!!!

Sorry your having to part with her mate, such a nice scooby.

Hope all works out cool for you mate. :)

Matchew

Member +
Cheers fellas, the missus is getting the last picture made into a canvass for me.

But at the same time I don't want her to because I will have to look at it I've never been attached to a car as much as I have this one, not even my glanza:(

Mike_ep91

Member +
2 beautiful looking cars, will be sad day to see it go. You've done some really nice work with that car and im sure the new owner will be well pleased.

T18_MPA

Fresh Recruit
Lovely pair of impreza's, my best mate has a turbo 2000 running 320bhp and i love it when he lets me drive it :)

Matchew

Member +
Cheers fellas she went on satd morning and i cried like a baby:(

But got the Type R on the afternoon and im well impressed with it and its great on fuel and insurance is cheap:D

Matchew

Member +
ah thats good mate :drive: pics of the new bus???

Not yet fella, spent all day on it sunday so its looking pretty good, its not as immaculate as the subaru but it will be eventually just gonna take my time already gota 5Zigen Miracle Fireball exhaust system for it(ebay bargain) fitting it tomorrow:)

G5EGM

Lifer
did u sell ur scoob to someone in Aberdeen? ....pretty sure i seen it this mornin - same wheels, front plate, splitter - its exactly the same if it wasn't :haha: