Opinions please

Bazza

Member +
Looks like I'm going to have around £5k to spend on a car :)

Was going to buy a certain ep but think it's gone now :(

Have you boys and girls got any ideas on what car to go for?

Baz

Bazza

Member +
I've already done that before matey, ok it never seem road because circumstances changed. I'm either looking for well spec'd ep (ie Danes) or go for comfort with bit of poke, the A3 just isn't doing it for me the missus can have that I want my own toy lol!!

JasonG

Member +
I've already done that before matey, ok it never seem road because circumstances changed. I'm either looking for well spec'd ep (ie Danes) or go for comfort with bit of poke, the A3 just isn't doing it for me the missus can have that I want my own toy lol!!

ari i get ya...well i duno sure keep lookin dont rush into things tho!find one that u really want...

Bazza

Member +
Well ive been searching all day and havent a clue what to go for!!

i look at dc5's, civic type r's and i always seem to go back to the little ep's haha! i just cant stay away, number 6 here i come if the right one pops up that is ;)

stuarty1

Member +
buy a nice gt for cheep with a good clean shell and mabz just a few mods and hav a few grand to forge ect

Bazza

Member +
I really don't know what to do!!!

Just been out in a mates rx8 what a car!! I loved it comfort an speed going to look at one tomoz nice red one

lewism1

Member +
leon cupra? :haha: only reason i thought of that is cos my mum just sold hers great car and plenty poke!

Last edited:

96v

Member +
I really don't know what to do!!!

Just been out in a mates rx8 what a car!! I loved it comfort an speed going to look at one tomoz nice red one

they look horrible, lol!!!! unless its the 240bhp one, then it kinda looks ok :)

Bazza

Member +
Do like the leons but three of my mates have one :(

An yes it's the 231 brake one. They go ok tbf. All I keel thinking is, is it me tho!!

richglanzav

Member +
rx8s are nice just dnt do it for me, with ever increasing fuel prices, tax, etc etc ur getting more and more pushed to find a car with more fun for the money than a decent specced starlet.

id just keep the dosh ready for when a decent spec starlet comes up dude, or get a cheap standard GT and build it up nice td04 setup 260 odd bhp on the road with a decent LSD etc will be mint for you considering your td05 one never got much useage (personally i think on a 4e a td04 is far better than a td05 in the real world but thats just my opinion).

only other car id persoanlly consider is a high powered civic like turbod or supercharged maybe a nice eg6 with some engine tweeks.

edit: and has lee bought danes then lol glad 2 see that it aint been broken.

Last edited:

Bazza

Member +
@ rich I know what your saying mate. Theres something about the rx8 that doesn't do it for me either!
And I'm not allowed to say who has bought Danes I could of been really horrible an picked it up Sunday but I'm too nice and soft lol!!

Dc2s don't do it for me dc5 yes but insurance is crazy!!