optional extras

darraghmh91

Member +
after the following for an ep82

Vanity tray
Front cup holders
Rear cup holders
Front clean box (have ep91 clean box if anyone wants to swap)
Rear clean box
Passanger footrest
Roof mounted Clean Ace
Parking Pole
EP82 Full recaro interior (Must be Mint)

rosso321

Member +
Aren't we all looking for that's te best off luck don't pop up to often as we're all on the same boat.

matty gt

Member +
good look with the search darragh ;) i hope to add the optional extra armrest to my collection tonight if i win the ebay auction :p i was also about to buy the lean ace bin on here until i researched it and found out its for the ep91 while it fits the ep82 it not the correct one so wasnt for me

also what about the full optional extra aero fit i have the rear spats for sale ;) and there's front spats for sale on done deal they are rare as fook to find all ya need is side skirts there handy enough found :)

Last edited:

darraghmh91

Member +
Yeah i bought a clean box and was told it was for the ep82 but its not so im pretty gutted over that and i have an armrest coming soon so really lookin forward to gettin it .. Took me ages to find one with brackets

Nah im not into them man wana leave the body as it is .. Cheers anyways

Crazy_eyes

Member +
good look with the search darragh ;) i hope to add the optional extra armrest to my collection tonight if i win the ebay auction :p i was also about to buy the lean ace bin on here until i researched it and found out its for the ep91 while it fits the ep82 it not the correct one so wasnt for me

also what about the full optional extra aero fit i have the rear spats for sale ;) and there's front spats for sale on done deal they are rare as fook to find all ya need is side skirts there handy enough found :)

Have you a link to the front aero spats please, been after some for a while as someone nicked the passenger side one off of my car :(

darraghmh91

Member +
Sorry lads could yous please take up the deal yous have through mail or something please

Keep thinkin im gettin lucky when i see different names pop up ha .. Cheers lads

nistarbo

Member +
If u find 2 of anything let me know lol. Good luck with the search.
its a hard search, but im sure theres still some out there