please lads need front spats

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty gt

Member +
Lads as above I am in desperate need to find front spats of the Toyota aero kit have no problem paying really good money for these so please please please if anyone reading this post has a set that would sell to me as I bought the aero side skirts and spats last night and the front spats are now the missing link so help me out to get my gt advance fully aero kitted :)

you will see the arrow pointing towards the the areo spat on the corner off the front bumper this is what I am after come on lads some0ne has to have a set to sell me please :)

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
Imo, you should be killing dead things to get a mk1 front bumper, with the optional side and rear spats you already have.

& forget the front spats. :)

but good luck in your quest.

Phil

matty gt

Member +
Imo, you should be killing dead things to get a mk1 front bumper, with the optional side and rear spats you already have.

& forget the front spats. :)

but good luck in your quest.

Phil

A phil I just love the optional extra aero kit for the ep82 as I been there with the low body kits and at 32 years old its not for me anymore ie tom's bumper whilst I love the look anyways as jay said to me he has never seen the aero kit on a gt advance :)

Phil

Super Moderator
A phil I just love the optional extra aero kit for the ep82 as I been there with the low body kits and at 32 years old its not for me anymore ie tom's bumper whilst I love the look anyways as jay said to me he has never seen the aero kit on a gt advance :)

just right :) lovely advance btw.

Phil

matty gt

Member +
payment sent Matty Byrne will now be the prowd owner of a full optional extra Toyota aero kit for the ep82 so can the mods please lock up this thread

big thanks to faisalgtturbo for making it all happen very nice guy to deal with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.