Pods or no pods???

Paul-GlzV

Member +
lookin for opinions on interior i'm having my dash and a pillar trims flocked. my prob is i hav a gauge pod on the a pillar already and i wanna add another 3 gauges to the interior but don't wanna do more on a pillar do i?

a. buy a triple gauge universal pod that sits on top of dash an put it on be4 it's flocked

b.make a custom centre console and put the gauges there

all c&c welcome

Boab

Member +
I'd see about putting the gauges in the center console, maybe replace the fan vents if there was enough room for all 3??

ps. we flock dashs too.

Bob

Paul-GlzV

Member +
it's urself the dash is goin to bob lol was speakin to davy last wk. 1 of my air vents above the centre console has my blitz sbc i-d boost controller in it? i don't
really wanna lose my rad or cup holder :confused:

Boab

Member +
it's urself the dash is goin to bob lol was speakin to davy last wk. 1 of my air vents above the centre console has my blitz sbc i-d boost controller in it? i don't
really wanna lose my rad or cup holder :confused:

ah, good lad. I don't know what to do then. I'm not a big fan of gauges on the top of the dash, but that's just me.

Bob

Paul-GlzV

Member +
they would be neatly in a triple pod tho similar to those found in scoobies that replace the compartment on the dash??? and of course flocked over so would look oem so to speak?

nanglebadger

Member +
ZEP do a 3 gauge EP91 pod, i believe Mr Burwash stocks them. Not a cheap option, but very tiry. I've just opted for individual metal mounts for mounting mine along the dash.

Phil.

Paul-GlzV

Member +
seen those phil, 1 sorta comes up the dial cluster abit very tidy an yeah there pricey alright lol. still not sure what to do i don't wanna do somethin hav the dash flocked then not lik the finished result :(

welshowz

Member +
thought about having them in a din gauge holder?? just a thought dude.
Photo051.jpg

Paul-GlzV

Member +
seen those but i think i'm gonna go on dash so there easier to keep an eye on as a posed to lookin down at them.

repped for pic :p

welshowz

Member +
yeahh know what you mean dude would have gone for dash mounted myself but dont like the look of gauges just scattered on the dash if i could have found a decent pod for the dash probly would have gone that route.

chris141

Member +
Paul wat about getting the universal dash pod holder and before it's flocked sort of mould it onto dash if u get me? Then it will look part of the dash?