police car

Mike D EP82

Member +
Well i was out doing a job for a customer today and was on my way back when i noticed a truck pulled ove by the police, put it this way i wouldnt try to outrun it. was a bloody evo 10!! it looked pretty sweet for a police car, it looked exactly the same as a standard one apart from the usual decals and the roofmounted beacons. Dodgy bastards lol

Mimtu

Member +
where was that?? would be enough to make you wanna join the police lol!! they showed them on that police interceptors program on channel 5 where they had the old evo and scoobys, and they were lookin to replace them with these. they said part of the reason was that people knew what they were so less people actully tryed to get away unlike when they used volvos etc.

Mike D EP82

Member +
niddrie sort of in edinburgh, scotland. yeah made me slow down put it that way!! cant get away from that. 4wd, turbo, 300+bhp. fuck trying to outrun that

Braz

Fresh Recruit
thank god they dont have them here in iralnd, there stil using ford fiestas here, hahah

i think the highest powered car they are using, is a subaru jeep, i saw one the other day, wicked fast.

lanxter

Member +
had them in rotherham for ages they got evo 9's,10's and loads of T5's an undercover BMW estate with tints, new shape astra.

pretty quick for police cars but still some cars that would leave them.

local guy has a 600+ atw evo

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
thank god they dont have them here in iralnd, there stil using ford fiestas here, hahah

i think the highest powered car they are using, is a subaru jeep, i saw one the other day, wicked fast.

I beg to differ, the Cop shop near me had a loan of the chase Scooby for a few weeks, the 04 shape one i think. Looked nice too. the cop driving it was well sound, big into his cars. lol

andy.i

Member +
in inverness a few weeks ago mhmmm

policeevoxpw5.jpg

gv1.3

Admin
I beg to differ, the Cop shop near me had a loan of the chase Scooby for a few weeks, the 04 shape one i think. Looked nice too. the cop driving it was well sound, big into his cars. lol

they drive everything in Ireland.. seen them pull a lad in on the motorway they were driving a brand new 7 series!

turboflow

Member +
in the maidstone area they have 5 or 6 undercover evo fq 400's the 9 or 8 not sure which onne came as the fq 400. its not fair they pull up next to you and start revs the nuts and thenn u bur off and they try to do u for it has nont happened to me but thats the story anyway.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Just to give you abit more info,

The traffic cops were never satisifed with the typical BMW and Merc's, they always fancied something abit faster, better handling to give them he best of chances.

I believe that the Police did no choose Evo/Impreza's before as they would had to have been serviced every 4000miles say but now they've changed them to around double that or even more, hence why they've now went ahead with the Evo 10.

Iain

nexia201

Member +
in the maidstone area they have 5 or 6 undercover evo fq 400's the 9 or 8 not sure which onne came as the fq 400. its not fair they pull up next to you and start revs the nuts and thenn u bur off and they try to do u for it has nont happened to me but thats the story anyway.

they cant get you for it after provoking you but!

Iain@CRD

Lifer

As nexia said, thats provoaking you which they cannot, and even if you did do a full blown start off the lights in that instance they cannot do anything.

Iain

Glanza_cl

Member +
i'm sure they would try and do you for some crap like that but i'm sure if you disputed it and made a huge fuss it would come down to them not being able to do anything.

on a side note, i had some silly fast Subaru cop car fly past me the other day.

Ian_w

Member +
cops around here used to try and provoke you in unmarked cars... Thats going back a few year, its a bit different now.

evo looks sweet however :]