Post count??

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Very strange this...........

basically ive sent about 8 post odd and it only says 4....

Not that i care that much im just curious as to why this is.... has anyone else had this problem?

Are this just little errors that have to be solved as its a spanking new site...

cheerz
Dan

gv1.3

Admin
i would say it only updates every few minutes or so. That would make the entire site more efficient.

Monkfish

Member +
?? something like that. i use similar sites that have this software and its always the chill out room that posts dont count in.

Another car site I use has the same principle. Nothing in their "Off Topic" section bumps the post count. Good idea IMO, prevents the post count queens spamming said section.

Jay

Admin
Another car site I use has the same principle. Nothing in their "Off Topic" section bumps the post count. Good idea IMO, prevents the post count queens spamming said section.

We have a winner!

Your post count is now geared towards constructive posting rather than anything else. It's the way forward hopefully.

Neal

Member +
Post count shouldnt really matter when you think about it, although i have noticed things take a bit to update you need to refresh your browser quite often.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I want my old count back so I can post my actuator back up for sale, it's not as if I'm not known around here!