prices for valve stem oil seals

bea_honey1

Fresh Recruit
Phoned toyota today to price valve stem oil seals and got the price of £91 not including vat and was looking through the net and found a site called camskill and they are selling them at £18.50 including vat!

Does anyone know what the ones in camskill is like or would i be better just getting the toyota ones??

Rob H

Member +
Toyota have given you the wrong price!! camskill ones will be fine they prob are toyota ones any way but there about the same price from toyota not 91 quid lol

bea_honey1

Fresh Recruit
Toyota have given you the wrong price!! camskill ones will be fine they prob are toyota ones any way but there about the same price from toyota not 91 quid lol

ah right i never knew how much these cost!! that's the price toyota gave me today!!

poke

Member +
zisco do uprated one mate think there £80 delivered to ireland, get on to keith or kon they'll sort you out

mork

Member +
I bought Zisco ones on a group buy, they're always doing them. Think they were £50 delivered, something like that. Toyota ones can be problematic, mine were replaced in 2007 and when I removed them last weekend most of the bottom lips fell off! Not good considering it's done very little mileage in that time. The Zisco ones can handle more heat so should last longer.