Quarter mile on td05

el_man

Fresh Recruit
What do people run on the quarter mile on td05's im on a td04 at 1.1 bar and run a 13.5 at 105mph, im in the process of building a forged engine and going td05 im really into my quarter mile racing just wonder what people are doing? and what sort of boost

nazzurro19

Member +
what bhp and clutch u usin also when ya ran that time , did ya powershift ?

jus wanting to know as im td04 1.1 bar n running pod in march and hoping for a low 13 also

el_man

Fresh Recruit
im on a exedy clutch trd lsd r888s deffo could of got it down but it was raining most the day so wasnt a great day for grip lol

el_man

Fresh Recruit
santa pod :) td04 deffo has more to give but i wanna see what i can do on a td05 a few of my mates are running 12s i wanna join them or beat them as im the only jap man n they all fords and germans lol so im hoping a td05 with some big boost will help me lol

Rory

Lifer
Td05 should be into the 12's, but as for what time that all depends on alot of things.

Should be easy 12's at the pod though.

el_man

Fresh Recruit
eventually i wanna be running slicks get the back jacked up nicely

and in the future run nitroous but all to come yet lol i`d love 11s lol get there before my mates lol

wickedep

Trader

^^hahaha!

yeah 12's easy with a td05. just work on getting that power down to the ground mate. you'd be surprised at how much power you need to get into 11's...its not as much as everyone thinks...just need every bit of power transferred to the ground :)

buckets

Member +
^^hahaha!

yeah 12's easy with a td05. just work on getting that power down to the ground mate. you'd be surprised at how much power you need to get into 11's...its not as much as everyone thinks...just need every bit of power transferred to the ground :)
that seems the way getting power down ,

faisalgtturbo

Member +
konrad in malta is using one he has run a pb of 11.2 qtr mile time i think /he has sum vids posted on here try a search

I am using a greddy td05 18g but not got any vids at the mo and its off
the road for winter and more mods etc..

faisal

buckets

Member +
konrad in malta is using one he has run a pb of 11.2 qtr mile time i think /he has sum vids posted on here try a search

I am using a greddy td05 18g but not got any vids at the mo and its off
the road for winter and more mods etc..

faisal
what sort of power do the greddy turbo run ?