Not open for further replies.

monka

Member +
*** EDITED***

cheers for getting this sorted dave,

great customer service, better than most other traders on here,

delete this if ya want, lol

Last edited:
Daniel I take offense at your blatant twisting of the facts here and I have the paperwork in front of me to prove it.

You paid £25 + £6 delivery for your cap, if a Cusco cap was sent in error I apologise and will exchange it for you.

The facts are that you paid on "RE: Notification of payment received
Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:02 PM"

It was the posted by Royal mail special delivery on the 22/11, I have the receipt here and am willing to scan and post it if you wish

I would be grateful if you wouldn't attempt to drag us down to the same level as a certain trader on here, we are better than that!!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
This should all be PM's. No need unless you are told to fuck off by the trader.

Gee

Member +
Dave has his number in his sig.

Lots of people seem to have no problems getting hold of him via the phone, so people need to grow some balls and get on the blower! :D

( Aimed at no one in particular :D )

Last edited:

monka

Member +
sard.jpg

so whats that then?

that was when i emailed you asking if it was posted yet dave, even still, i ordered a sard one, not a cusco one that costs less

monka

Member +
i can see about the postage dave and accept it may have got lost and eventually to me, although that doesnt explain the fact its the wrong one,

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
The wrong things get sent out from time to time, I've had items that cost over a hundred quid be wrong, I even had an order that cost me £1500 that wasn't up to scratch.

Shit happens, deal with it as they say.

He'll fix it for ya lad.

Sorry Dan but I still can't see where I am involved in "3 months of being fucked about"

You are obviously unhappy and this was never our intention. Please return the cap for a full refund. At the time of ordering both caps were the same price and do the same job, sorry for any inconvenience

monka

Member +
the 3 months part wasnt aimed at you dave, never said i had been fucked around by you for 3 months, tbh in my experience with other orders your service has been the best i have recieved, just starting to regret owning a starlet now, nothing is bloody easy,

do you have any sard's in stock?

y3Lo

Member +
for god sake, why didnt you just phone? hate it when people start these threads trying to drag traders down.

monka

Member +
well tbh, why keep everything underwraps? if he was a trader on ebay, i could have given neg rep, and everyone in the world could see it,

how is going to drag them down? if it didnt happen, this thread wouldnt be here,

monka

Member +
return it and what? have to go through the hassle of ordering waiting for another one? do you have a sard one in stock or not?

ChrisGT

Member +
return it and what? have to go through the hassle of ordering waiting for another one? do you have a sard one in stock or not?

Why are you getting so worked up over a rad cap? Do you need it that badly anyway? Its not as if its stopping you getting your car back on the road. Just chill a bit, Dave is trying to sort it.

Gee

Member +
"Goooooooooooooood afternoon sir! I'm calling about my Cusco radiator cap"

m_e8b7a4b29e2369a0f3786e8b441b6d99.jpg

Get on the blower.

y3Lo

Member +
lol gee.

why give him neg rep if he was an ebay trader...? you would do the same as every person on here said, notify him and he would replace it, problem solved...

Dave.

Member +
You guys have no sympathy lol! :)

I'd be a little miffed if something took a while to arrive, and was then the wrong item (a cheaper one at that!)

Maybe he has a broken rad cap and needed a new one? We don't know the whole story.

On the plus side, I'm sure Dave will recitify it for you monka

Nothing personal Dave@Starletgtturbo.co.uk, of course :)

Dave

ChrisGT

Member +
You guys have no sympathy lol! :)

I'd be a little miffed if something took a while to arrive, and was then the wrong item (a cheaper one at that!)

So would I mate, but there are better ways to go about sorting it out. i.e. PM, using a magical thing called a phone etc. Dave is obviously trying to sort it out but he continues with being rude; just call up and explain over the phone lol. Well thats what I would do.

Maybe he has a broken rad cap and needed a new one? We don't know the whole story.

Could've bought a standard 2nd hand one from somebody off here for like £2 as a temporary fix lol.

EDIT: Can I just say, if the guy paid for it on the 20th, Dave posted it out on the 22nd and there was a problem with the delivery (it was slow, not Daves fault). Its only the 30th now, not even that long. Send it back and wait for Dave to get a SARD one in stock or keep the Cusco one and shuttup about it. lol

Last edited:

Dave.

Member +
In my opinion (good chance I'll get slaughtered for this, but...)

Dave is hardly displaying excellent customer service here (literally - its not bad, but not great), if it was me I'd have dealt with it via PM, but what damage is being done to Dave's business by posting this? Plus you're guaranteed a quick response if you deal publicly.

So why shouldn't he post his experience? Also, sourcing a second hand rad cap could be just as hard, if not harder than buying a brand new 'in stock' item. Especially if you've got cash to get an uprated item.

Mistakes happen, I know (we're only human). Its how they're resolved that matters.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.