RARE Greddy Type S BOV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Trader
Hi guys, I have a Greddy Type S BOV for sale. This BOV is very rare and VERY sought after.

For sale: Greddy Type S BOV

Item Condition: Used but good (See photos)

Price and price conditions: £135 delivered plus 4% Paypal if you prefer to pay that way.

Extra Info: On the whole this is in good condition apart from a wear mark on the side, see in the 4th picture down. These don't come up very often due to their rarity.

Pictures:

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

Contact Details: send me a PM.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Delivery is included in the price and will go 1st class recorded delivery with a tracking number. I will post out internationally but obviousl that would cost extra.

If you have any question guys just ask.

Cheers

Rick

monka

Member +
how bad is your timing, i been looking for one for ages, but have just spent my spare money, and all my other money is for insurance. lol

monka

Member +
lol, na i need to drive, its been a year, lol.

if somehow you still have this in a month, i will have this. but if its still for sale at 10pm tonite i'll be surprised

good luck with the sale mate

rb69

Member +
The best bov ever made in my opinion. I got lucky with mine as it was extremely cheap, but whoever gets this won't be dissapointed. Sound amazing!

Rick

Trader
By the way, if anybody wants it and gets payment to me before about 16:00 today then I may be able to get it to the post office before it closes and could possibly be with you tomorrow if all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.