Raw EP enthusiast from Manchester

Amar.Badman

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys, its my first time on this website, looking to make some great mates who share the same interests in tuning EP91's and EP82'S.

But most importantly looking for professional/experienced advice of members as to what direction i need to take my Glanza in

Thank you :cool:

AdamB

Member +
Welcome along, you'll find plenty of helpful information on here, and if you can't someone is always around to help :)
Got any pictures of your Glanza?

Amar.Badman

Fresh Recruit
Thank you guys.

I've just recently had the following parts fitted;

Jperformance FMIC
Jperformance full exhaust system
Tial f38 wastegate kit
Mild steel Ram style manifold with screamer pipe and external w/g set up
Mild steel screamer downpipe (Screamer had to be blocked as it wasnt needed)
HKS fuel cut defender
SARD fuel pressure regulator with gauge
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
TRD thermostat
Air filter (Wanted this relocated - due to insufficient room the tuner just put a MESH on the turbo)
Autometer boost gauge (Fitted - lights up but shows no boost reading as though it dont work)

Car was set up on a dyno dynamics machine - made 158.9bhp to the flywheel

Now the issues im currently facing are; 1) Very poor fuel economy - £10 - 40 miles
2) After a little drive the cars idling up and down between 500rpm-1300rpm
3) Loud breathing noise from the front (im guessing thats because theres no air filter)

I dont want to upgrade turbo's or anything because my ct9 and engine are in good nick - i simply want the best set up i can get with my ct9.
Looking for power along the lines of 200bhp - I basically need a stage by stage layout of what i should do next..

All advice welcome - Thanks

Amar.Badman

Fresh Recruit
Currently only running 0.7 bar, looking to up it in a few months though - Just waiting to come across a Emanage Ultimate at a decent price.