Rays wheel nuts

_shaun_

Member +
they look the real deal hard to tell tho. just be warned u have to be realy careful with them they strip very easy. i ended up going for a set of d1 wheel nuts

R34GT-t

Fresh Recruit
They are fake. Rays didn't make them officially in pink and these are cheap knock offs. :)

I made the mistake of buying from this ebay seller and bought a set of red one's (Which Rays do make) and only realised when I fitted them to the car. The fakes are very convincing, but there are certain traits which you can notice to prove how they are fake. Some of these are that the 'RAYS' logo on the nuts goes from a corner to a corner on the fake nuts, but on the genuine nuts, the logo goes from the flat part of the nut to another flat part.
Another distinguishable feature is that the fake nuts aren't coloured fully on the threads. :)

I bought mine from this seller and they are the real McCoy. :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120775387826

lew777

Member +
the paint does come off easy :( ive got a set of black ones. think the trick is to put some grease in the socket