recommend online ps3 games?

dantheman

Member +
chaps i bought a ps3 yesterday, whats the best games for online play? and whats the best online racing game?

ive got killzone 2 already, was playing it online last night was pretty good but abit too hectic, thinking COD5 will be better online as you can use sniper's etc :cool:

ta - dan

dantheman

Member +
yeah i got cod 4 and 5 on the 360, but havent been online with the 360. whats the better one to buy for online gaming?

and is racedriver the only good online driving game at the mo?

thanks chaps

dantheman

Member +
i just downloaded race driver grid and it is utter dog shite of a game..:holdit: surely theres better online race games on ps3???:confused:

COD4 ftw!!! Just orderd Killzone 2 for me :D

For a non 1st person shooter - Little big plannet is pretty good, but sometimes hard to get other people on unless you have friends with LBP Also.

dantheman

Member +
is gran turismo 5 out yet or is it just the prologue? if so can you still go online with the prologue?

yeah didnt like grid, everything seemed ok apart from the way the cars drive, its just wrong, quite simply :haha: :teach:

Metal Gear Solid 4.. Ive been hooked for about a year since it came out... I av cod5 and gta too but dont get into them as much as this