Return pipe td04

Rickyt

Member +
Does any1 know who sells the td04 turbo return pipe on its own?? Am gettin the td04 oil and water lines off TM-Developments but no return pipe with it.

Thanks

DaveEG

Member +
I'm not sure where you could get it from, but as far as I know its just a silicone elbow, make sure you get one thats suitable for oil though, as a standard one will degrade over time and leak.

Otherwise, if you can't get hold of one, you can use a piece of hose inside the existing return line, then clamp it up tight and that will do the job just fine. Remember its not under any pressure so you don't have to worry too much.

Rickyt

Member +
Have thought of tryin to use old 1 but wasnt sure bout the size? wud like to trey source a proper made brand new 1 first.

churcherj

Member +
as said its literally a small 90 degree elbow, think the bore size is just below 1 inch, go to a local hose shop and they will get you one, measure the oil return feed on the turbo and to sump but think its around 1 inch and clamp it tight mate, thats all any trader would give you! its not a specific part, i got mine with my td04 kit from speedvision but its pointless them posting a silicone elbow, the postage would cost way more than the hose coming from america! ebay is your best bet :)