rhdjapan,letting the side down

thechomper

Member +
well ordered my TRD clutch and plate last Wensday,got gearbox rebuilt and found my new cap clutch needed replacing,probably because the gearbox damaged it ,started getting stressted Friday ,as i still had no shipping details from RHD,my car is in my old mans garage since last week,which is a nightmare ,as my Da uses it for work,taught it would only be there 2 days,anyway sent a mail to rhd on Saturday,got a email saying they have the plate ,but the cover is not in stock and ,it might take them till the end of this week ,to soruce ,f**king nightmare,dreading telling the old man,i think it is pretty bad service ,as there was no notice they did not have it in stock,and i would have ordered a different clutch if i had known this as it is a matter of emergencey,last time i ordered ,i had the parts within 4 days of ordering ,thats why i bought of them ,as i taught i would have it fairly quickly,and there so much cheaper then most places,rant over

sx_turbo

Lifer
sorry to hear that dude.

rhd are normally very good. when i have used them and they not hadf the part in stock they have let me know the same day in the past.

sounds like your just not to have any luck at all.

Luke.R

Member +
Never had a problem buying parts from RHDjapan before, been spot on so far.

sorry to hear about your problems.

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
Whenever they have been out of stock with any parts i've had an email back the same day, sorry to hear about that...

thechomper

Member +
one of the lads emailed me back from rhd,and i told him the situation i'm in ,and said he would contact there vendor to see if they can get it quicker,i think this a one of case ,as i have dealt with them before and found them brillent,fingers crossed i can hopefully get it before Friday,then it would'nt be as bad,need to get the car on the road asap,can't keep borrowing the missus car

sx_turbo

Lifer
one of the lads emailed me back from rhd,and i told him the situation i'm in ,and said he would contact there vendor to see if they can get it quicker,i think this a one of case ,as i have dealt with them before and found them brillent,fingers crossed i can hopefully get it before Friday,then it would'nt be as bad,need to get the car on the road asap,can't keep borrowing the missus car

gotta admit thats pretty good service for them to do that.

fingers crossed for ya dude

riko666

Member +
there's very few people I'll trust my money with...and RHD is one of them. Considering they're based in Japan, the customer service is just fabulous :)

Rik

Member +
Sounds like a typical case of bad luck mate, need something asap and it ends up all going wrong! Been there before, nay good! Hopefully the RHD guys can source it quick an get it shipped to you this week :)

thechomper

Member +
there's very few people I'll trust my money with...and RHD is one of them. Considering they're based in Japan, the customer service is just fabulous :)

fully agree ,i say it is a one of,just a nightmare,really need to get the car out of the garage and back on the road

riko666

Member +
I mean, I once ordered a JAM Manifold on their site...it did say "have to be made to order", and I did know that JAM were having troubles with material shortages...I waited 13 weeks, but I was continuously emailing RHD and they were always happy to reply back. In the end, I couldn't wait, asked for the refund, and they were happy to oblige! Said they were sorry but it was out of their hands and they would let me know as soon as they'd get stock...unfortunately, JAM discontinued the manifolds by then :(

kingyglanza

Member +
They have had a very limited stock the last month or so due to it being the end of the financial year and not wanting to much kit sitting around they have told me.
I have only ever had one thing which took over 4 days to get to me and it was a Cruise F-con V-pro harness which took 3 months to get to me due to Cruise having to make it especially for me! RHD japan arranged it all for me with cruise and since this order Cruise have put the harness back into production. On top of this i ordered a torque/engine damper on friday night and have checked the tracking and its already in the UK!! Expecting it 2moz, Hows that for service!!

thechomper

Member +
. On top of this i ordered a torque/engine damper on friday night and have checked the tracking and its already in the UK!! Expecting it 2moz, Hows that for service!!

thats why i ordered of them ,as i taught i would have had it in a few days,as i know how quick they ship,if i knew i had to wait for it,that the clutch cover was not in stock ,i would have ordered a different clutch or bought it some were else,as time is not on my side

kingyglanza

Member +
Yeah i get where your coming from mate totally, im sure they are doing everything they can though to help you out.

As for the material shortage for the JAM manifolds etc i heard there was so little scrap metal out there, people where stealing man hole covers and kids climbing frames and play equipment etc and basically any metal part that could get there hands on!!

Timmy

Member +
well ordered my TRD clutch and plate last Wensday,got gearbox rebuilt and found my new cap clutch needed replacing,probably because the gearbox damaged it ,started getting stressted Friday ,as i still had no shipping details from RHD,my car is in my old mans garage since last week,which is a nightmare ,as my Da uses it for work,taught it would only be there 2 days,anyway sent a mail to rhd on Saturday,got a email saying they have the plate ,but the cover is not in stock and ,it might take them till the end of this week ,to soruce ,f**king nightmare,dreading telling the old man,i think it is pretty bad service ,as there was no notice they did not have it in stock,and i would have ordered a different clutch if i had known this as it is a matter of emergencey,last time i ordered ,i had the parts within 4 days of ordering ,thats why i bought of them ,as i taught i would have it fairly quickly,and there so much cheaper then most places,rant over

I think thats a bit harsh you can't seriously expect them to hold stuff like this in stock. They are an awesome company but i would always expect them to have order up a clutch with the manufacture.

thechomper

Member +
I think thats a bit harsh you can't seriously expect them to hold stuff like this in stock. They are an awesome company but i would always expect them to have order up a clutch with the manufacture.

i payed 66 euro for shipping and that said it would be with me in 3-5 working days,no mention of the clutch plate been out of stock,why would i be happy ,my car is in bits and blocking my Da garage,and i have no transport and relaying on my 8 month pregnent girlfriend to drive me around,yes rhd are a good company,but they failed to let me know the item was out of stock and maybe buy another clutch of them ,or look somewere else for one,it is now 3 working days since i made the order and there is no sign of it being shipped till the end of the week,which is a pain in the hole for me and my family