ripped off

mickscanlon

Member +
hey just bought 3 blitz blm gauges. the boost gauge was reading the rong boost so i sent it back as faulty witout tampering with it or anything... i got it in america... so i post it off it cost me 5 euro to post... blitz email me sayn it wasnt faulty an dat i done it which wasnt even possible... he said he seen spanner marks on the nut on the bak ov the gauge... bullshit.. but he replacen it with one day had on display, just got an email sayn i have to pay 47 dollers for them to post it bak to me...i will never ever buy from america again.. has anyone else been screwed like dis... i no its not much but once is enuf to pay dat much just for postage...

michael

A

Animal GT

wat site did ya buy from?? bad luck that init. but wat can ya do

mickscanlon

Member +
no limit motorsports in america.. ya ders fuck all i can do.. i have ta put cash on the card now to pay it.. mite put enuf on to buy a hybrid to ta cheer me up.. ha ha..

robbie_g

Member +
no limit motorsports in america.. ya ders fuck all i can do.. i have ta put cash on the card now to pay it.. mite put enuf on to buy a hybrid to ta cheer me up.. ha ha..

well dude, call ur credit card company and see where u stand under the purches proctection act :teach: :haha::haha:

mickscanlon

Member +
ah fuck it rob i just want it soon as. it sucks tho im putn the cash on for a hybrid to wile im at it so some good comes from it.. ha ha.. are ya wrkn this weeknd..

robbie_g

Member +
no not workin this wkend :rockon: but am at work now :(:(:mad: , sweet cant wait for that bad boy to be fitted and set up... :drive:

robbie_g

Member +
em not sure u prob could , not sure when they would max out(old one), chris might have an idea... or any one readin this... put up a new post askin dude :confused: