running too rich(interesting read)

gv1.3

Admin
intesresting read... makes you think a little more about mega squirt etc... wonder why more guys on here dont use this

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
makes alot of sense really.. thats y when asked i really stress that the optimum tune for a 4e is between 11.8~12.2 as thats where the most power is acheived (at a safe distance as well).. u can tune for 12.2~12.4 but thats on the leanish danger side.. so forget alot of timing lol...

nice find dude!

kon

starlet666

Member +
its just water injection they are talkin about...it has been done in aus for many many years....and i seriously doubt u guys will ever need it ........only people from hot temps benifit from stuff like this usually...if u are gettin a car hot enough to need this in euorpe u shouold come here for a few weeks.. my car 600 hp aristo never ran it and it was fine...... and ur temps are always alot colder than our temp.....

Timmy

Member +
its just water injection they are talkin about...it has been done in aus for many many years....and i seriously doubt u guys will ever need it ........only people from hot temps benifit from stuff like this usually...if u are gettin a car hot enough to need this in euorpe u shouold come here for a few weeks.. my car 600 hp aristo never ran it and it was fine...... and ur temps are always alot colder than our temp.....

Actual it gets plenty hot enough in europe and in summer it will even get hot enough in most of the uk for water injection to be useful, but not really so much on 4eftes as an fmic won't get heat soak and normaly they are so big they never see much more than 5 above ambient. which unless you live on the equator is fine.

starlet666

Member +
i dont run water injection om mine and alot of other gt's here dont do it...we see up wards of 40 degrees celcius and still dont need it.....

Chris@CCM

Member +
good read that. the hole innovatemotorsports site is full of good info ill looked over it a few times befor