Scumbags !!!!

Paul-GlzV

Member +
some cunt stole my sisters eg6 from the drive last nite. it was on the drive wit my car at door sisters behind an a vw lt35 van behind that an they still got it out :mad: think they used neighbours drive to get it out. my only worry wat if they were after my starlet or what if they come back for it now they know it's there

Paul-GlzV

Member +
the 2 drives are joint nothin to seperate them, neighbour is a taxi driver an his cars away gettin fixed so his drive was empty. mate had an eg6 civic an caught the cunt tryin to steel it little did he know there was a few of them in the house havin a drink, tied the cunt up wit cable ties an knocked seven shades outta him before they phoned the police lmao :p

Paul-GlzV

Member +
i've a toad ai606 alarm but nothin is unstealable if they want it that bad they'll get it

RUC knew how to treat joyriders should go bk to there old ways :drive::holdit::slap::slap::slap::shoot::shoot::shoot:

soz 2 hear it mate,sad ba****ds need 2 get a life,worse tho they r probably on the dole and taking taxpayers money n doin drugs.then stealing the tax payers cars!

should be burried alive!:eek::shoot:

irishgerard

Member +
the 2 drives are joint nothin to seperate them, neighbour is a taxi driver an his cars away gettin fixed so his drive was empty. mate had an eg6 civic an caught the cunt tryin to steel it little did he know there was a few of them in the house havin a drink, tied the cunt up wit cable ties an knocked seven shades outta him before they phoned the police lmao :p

Thats the way to do it would make the fucker think twice before he did it again

Paul-GlzV

Member +
insurance phoned there an only offered £300 fuckin joke

sister just spent that on parts for mot an tax for the year last month an i had a full respray no more than 6 months ago. was valued at £900 when insuring.

Paul-GlzV

Member +
surely that cant be right, who she insured with? What have the garda said?

it's PSNI matey i'm in the north, wud probly get more done if it was GARDA

insured wit quinn direct it's a 96 i think eg6 1.5 lsi sohc vtec sunroof model hard to come by apparently

irishgerard

Member +
ive heard nothing but bad reports about quinn when trying to claim so i guess this just proves it if the as was valued at 900 and they only wanna pay out 300
Hope you find it and the pri*ck that took it