Silver glanza in ipswich.

Saw a silver glanza at Mc donalds last night in ipswich.Shouted glanza at you had a few beers by then lol:haha:.Anybody off here?

dac69er

Super Moderator
probably ryan (knightsy).

he has black mr2 wheels and is riding pretty low on my old D2 coilovers!

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
That was meeee! :D

I saw you mate and put my thumb up out the window :)

Not mr2 wheels anymore got some other jdm sex wheels on :rockon:

You wernt in mcdonalds carpark near copdock tesco thursday night were you?

A friend saw a silver glanza in there with black wheels parked up.

Ryan.

dac69er

Super Moderator

Ryan.

when did you get the new wheels???? ill have to come and have a look

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
when did you get the new wheels???? ill have to come and have a look

Like maybe 3 months ago lol! got a set of shorty at the last kent meet and got them powder coated matt black :cool: gona maybe put rim tape on so im not like every other tom dick and harry lol!

Yea come past when ever mate, but if its past wednesday next week i will have moved :D got a house up tesco estate FINALLY! lol

dac69er

Super Moderator
you got a place? damn, everything is looking up. i guess getting a new car will have to wait for a bit now then ;)

hope you havent got your own garage or ill be really jealous!

Ryan.

No mate that was not me.Dont really go down/around ipswich only if im off to work at felixstowe docks.

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
you got a place? damn, everything is looking up. i guess getting a new car will have to wait for a bit now then ;)

hope you havent got your own garage or ill be really jealous!

Yea i know crazy huh?

yea but i think vtak! was just a phase considering how i munched a type r last night at tescos lol!

I like the cheapness of the Glanza atm aswell til i get a payrise, or insurance drops on a rx7 or r33 lol!

Nah not a garage :( got my own parking bays tho, 1 personal and 2 visitor bays lol!

dac69er

Super Moderator
Yea i know crazy huh?

yea but i think vtak! was just a phase considering how i munched a type r last night at tescos lol!

I like the cheapness of the Glanza atm aswell til i get a payrise, or insurance drops on a rx7 or r33 lol!

Nah not a garage :( got my own parking bays tho, 1 personal and 2 visitor bays lol!

thats not too bad then. best stop spamming now. i never find anything to race in stow, apart from a slow arse fto.

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
thats not too bad then. best stop spamming now. i never find anything to race in stow, apart from a slow arse fto.

Yea best stop lol. yea manly slow chavs or its dead lol! It will be better once im in the 200bhp club lol! Then we can go for some laps lol!