Sparco NSII's and Watanabes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momin

Member +
Hi,

For sale: 15" Sparco NSII's

Item Condition: Good, minor curbing on 2 of the wheels.

Price and price conditions: £275

Extra Info: 4 good tyres, 2 Toyos, 2 yokohamas. (195/55/15's i think) - Selling as i bought some red ones.

Pictures:

Photo0031.jpg

Photo0029.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

Photo0030.jpg

Contact Details: 07595470324

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preffered.

For sale: 14" Genuine lightweight Watanabes

Item Condition: Good, kerb free.

Price and price conditions: £200.

Extra Info: 4 good dunlop tyres, cant remember the sizes.

Pictures:

Photo0026.jpg

Contact Details: 07595470324

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection.

Thanks

glanzanut

Lifer
i could be wrong bud and if i am i appologise in advance, but i have wantanabes and they are split rims. yours appear to be replicas?:freddy:

Momin

Member +
i could be wrong bud and if i am i appologise in advance, but i have wantanabes and they are split rims. yours appear to be replicas?:freddy:

Watanabes come in either a 1 piece or a 2 piece set up.

These are 1 piece, like those in the initial d movie lol.

They are genuine.

Momin

Member +
Hi,

Iv had a proper look at the sparcos and taken pics of every single imperfecion.

Sadly, one of the wheels is slightly bent from hitting a kerb. These were done before i purchased them of the previous owner.

If you have a look at the pic of the wheel it is only the lip bit that is pushed up where it has hit a kerb. The dish and the rest of the wheel is intact. The damage does not stop the wheel from balancing properly nor doesit affect the drive. The car the wheels are on atm is driven every day from huddersfield to blackburn without a problem. There is no shaking at high speeds.

You are very welcome to drive the car with these wheels before you purchase them, or you can send someone near by to test them on your behalf.

Here are the pics, as you can see there on a corolla and will fit a starlet no problems at all.

Photo0041.jpg

Photo0039.jpg

Photo0038.jpg

Photo0036.jpg

Photo0035.jpg

Photo0034.jpg

Photo0032.jpg

DSC00052-1.jpg

DSC00049-2.jpg

DSC00047-2.jpg

Thanks

(Will get some more pics of the watanabes later today)

dmw_86

Member +
Watanabes come in either a 1 piece or a 2 piece set up.

These are 1 piece, like those in the initial d movie lol.

They are genuine.

Hi mate, not to stick my nose in, but:
I can't quite see from the photos, but is that a "BR" in a partial circle on the rim face? If it is, they are the same as the alloys that came on my ep82, and are Black Racing not Watanabe, if that is indeed the case. Same dunlop rubber fitted too, must of been a common choice in Japan at the time!

Momin

Member +
Hi mate, not to stick my nose in, but:
I can't quite see from the photos, but is that a "BR" in a partial circle on the rim face? If it is, they are the same as the alloys that came on my ep82, and are Black Racing not Watanabe, if that is indeed the case. Same dunlop rubber fitted too, must of been a common choice in Japan at the time!

Hmmm, dunno dude.

Will check and update this thread.

Had a look on good and all watanabes have that circle stamp thing in that place.

Fro

Member +
Cheers for the pm btw!

Here are the pics, as you can see there on a corolla and will fit a starlet no problems at all.

Can anyone confirm this? Or is there a way to find out the offset?

Also when you say one of the wheels is slightly bent, do you mean the outer lip?

Cheers

Idrees

Banned
Those Sparcos look like they're ET32 offset. Slightly wide but look awesome on a Starlet. I rolled out my arches when I had them and the stance was spot on.

DSC02538.jpg

Momin

Member +
Cheers for the pm btw!

Can anyone confirm this? Or is there a way to find out the offset?

Also when you say one of the wheels is slightly bent, do you mean the outer lip?

Cheers

Il find out the offset in a min.

As you can see in the pic the outer lip has hit a kerb and is slightly bent. Thsi does not affect how the wheels perform at all.

Momin

Member +
Here are more pics of the watanabes.

The dot thingys you can see on the pics is water not dodgy paint.

All have good 195/60/14 dunlop tyres.

Photo0046.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0048.jpg

Photo0049.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.