squeezing the maximum out of the stock 4efte motor

kalibwenm2

Member +
Hi guys,

I'm going to go straight to thye point.

Yesterday i got my ass whooped for the first time, by a mitsubishi miragre with a 4g93t...i know it's a bit out of my league, since i'm running stock, but i'd like to have a rematch, and atleast be able to remain side by side with the mirage, all the way to finish line, like i once did against a 4age...what will i need to do, to achieve this with a stock 4efte (i just had the engine rebuilt, and currently running on the standart 4efte timing, at 12psi of boost)...

Help me get back to the way i was last year, before the engine rebuild.

Thanks in advance.

cheers:rockon:

kalibwenm

Member +
Forget it guys, yesterday i got the chance to see the same mirage beat an ae100 corolla (one of our fastest FWD 3sgte), he went savage on that corolla, so i guess i don't stand a chance at all...It has a sleeper look, but under the hood he's done some big upgrades compared to the last time i saw it. There's a fully forged engine, big garret turbo, haltech ECU and so much more...what was i even thinking lol...

dac69er

Super Moderator
even in standard form that engine would produce around 200bhp and 200ft.lb of torque.

if it was stock, then you would have a chance with some modifications, but otherwise, its a no.

kalibwenm

Member +
even in standard form that engine would produce around 200bhp and 200ft.lb of torque.

if it was stock, then you would have a chance with some modifications, but otherwise, its a no.

Yes i realised that now...thanks mate...:rockon:
It sucks being stock...lol...but soon i won't...