starlet gt wanted

nicholai

Member +
Hello guys,

As you know I have been trying to hunt down my old girl mk1 gt I imported and I found her. But I don't think she is for sale trying to contact him to see but I have heard from a few threads that has had the engine blown which my heart sunk.

I wanted to see what's out there I have been thinking of getting another gt hopefully mk1 standard ish so I can do the mods myself so I know what has been done I would like it to have the inside totally standard as that was one thing I loved about my gt it was totally retro inside the old door cards and seats. but has to have a very healthy engine. I saw a white one on here mk1 in white which looked perfect in cheshire but is sold figgers lol.
n
If you could let me know that would be great.

Nick

Last edited:

scgtt

Fresh Recruit
gt for sale

Black gt,m reg,automatic,will be having a replacement turbo in the next week or so,just had a new exhaust manifold as the last one was cracked there is a few mods,japspeed front mount,blitz airfilter and relocation hardpipe to in front of rad,hks adjustable actuator,greenstuff break pads,front strut brace,quad head light conversion,standard interior,full custom straight through stainless exhaust with 4/5inch slash cut tip,powerflex gearbox mount,new pcv valve and various engine and ancillarie seals in april,new wind deflectors not yet fitted,body colour alloys unsure of make,the list is endless.im after 1400 if your interested send me a pm.