Starlet Parts Clear Out (decat, FPR, Turbo Timer, Intercooler Core And More)

Sirius75

Member +
Here i have for sale the remaining parts of my old starlet (ep82). reason for sale is i no longer own it and have no use for the parts anymore.

Starlet Braced Exhaust De-cat
Price £60
Condition: Used But no cracks

Not sure what make it is and does not use standard exhaust mounting point. Attaches too front of gearbox
20120105_164330.jpg

Delivery: To collect or £10 Postage To UK

Blitz Turbo Timer With Starlet Wiring Harness
Price £30
Condition Used and working well

20120105_164411.jpg

20120105_164429.jpg

Delivery £5 Postage or can collect

FSE Fuel Pressure Regulator With Fuel And Vacuum Hose
Price £40
Condition Used and working
20120105_164515.jpg

Delivery £5 Postage or too collect

Unknown Intercooler Core
Price £10
Condition Used Previously Had A Hole In But Epoxyed It Back Up
20120105_164628.jpg

Delivery Pick up only

Part Of Thermostat Housing
Price £5
Condition Used but good
20120105_165057.jpg

Delivery £5 Postage or too collect

Blue NGK Clip Type Spark Plug Leads
Price £15 Posted
Condition Used, Does not include king lead
20120106_161142.jpg

Delivery Included in price or can collect

Last edited:

Sirius75

Member +
Glanza Boy: As long as you have got a 4efte engine then yes they will fit....not sure about the non turbo'd engines though....

Just so everyone knows i may take time to reply as im always at work. Or if im not at work im out lol. So bare with me if i dont reply right away. And if anyone buys anything off me i think the nearest day i can ship stuff out will be on my day off which is tuesday (10th) sorry if this causes any inconvinience

Jamie

Sirius75

Member +
I Still Have Everything haha....Im not sure if the ngk leads are standard 7mm or not? didnt get any packaging with them and it does not say on the leads either so i really dont know....think i saw a set of these with no king lead aswell on uksc before it went down and they were up for over £20......

Sirius75

Member +
try and get this thread going again as i STILL have everything, and need this stuff gone to help pay for my holiday this year lol. also i do now have the fuel rail adaptor for the FPR