Stock Dump Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Admin
Found one earlier mate, but it's only the valve itself. If you let me know which pipes you need I'll see if I can find them too.

PM me if you need details,

Jay

zuutroy

Fresh Recruit
I was just looking for the ones that run from the valve to the rocker and to the inlet mani. They're probably just standard vacuum size anyway? (new to all this malarky so making it up as I go along!) No bother if you haven't got them, I'll figure something out.

Aznmobstar786

Member +
Quit spamming mate. It rubs some folk up the wrong way.

Jay

iv got a stock dump valve for sale jay pal, and im sure i can sell it or can i not?, and yeah am not spamming mate. am serious? this member is after summat and i want to help my fellow turbo fanatic, hope this clears everything up, if i offended you forgive me please.:)

Derek

Lifer
Sorted. Thanks anyway.

iv got a stock dump valve for sale jay pal, and im sure i can sell it or can i not?, and yeah am not spamming mate. am serious? this member is after summat and i want to help my fellow turbo fanatic, hope this clears everything up, if i offended you forgive me please.:)

The reason jay said that is because the guy already posted in the thread that he was sorted meaning he got one. Then you post up after offering one to him hence spamming being mentioned.

Jay

Admin

The original poster has already stated he got sorted so your post is not required.

Looking through the content of your recent posts it's pretty clear you're spamming pal. Also make yourself aware of the rules of this section to avoid further confusion.

We monitor these sections closely so please excuse the scrutiny. Just keeping the place in order.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.