Stock Solenoid Setup - Correct???????

Smore

Lifer
as some of you know I am selling my GT and have been busy lately putting it all back together in stock form bar one or two aftermarket bits, put the stock bov and soloenoid back in place today but am not sure on the hose setup

here is what i have done, is it correct??

can somebody post up a pic of how their stock solenoid is setup?

Boost_Solenoid4.jpg

Boost_Solenoid3.jpg

Boost_Solenoid2.jpg

Boost_Solenoid1.jpg

Boost_Solenoid5.jpg

i can't start the car for a while to see if its boosting correctly due to a dead batt which is on charge now plus ih ave not exhaust lol

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
think your missing one of the hard pipes that runs the pipe to the actuator but otherwise the pipe run looks fine.

if you want to keep it 100% stock the pipes want to be swapped around. centre hard pipe goes from port on solenoid nearest driver to the '16v efi' pipe. and the other one wants to go from actuator to the farthest port from driver on solenoid

Smore

Lifer
think your missing one of the hard pipes that runs the pipe to the actuator but otherwise the pipe run looks fine.

if you want to keep it 100% stock the pipes want to be swapped around. centre hard pipe goes from port on solenoid nearest driver to the '16v efi' pipe. and the other one wants to go from actuator to the farthest port from driver on solenoid

yeah missing the hard pipe that goes to the act alright, should be fine without it

perfect, will go swap them around now, thank you