Status
Not open for further replies.

Matchew

Member +
M98 Subaru Impreza Version 5 Sti 555Ltd 112/1000

For sale:MY98 Subaru Impreza Version 5 Sti 555Ltd 304bhp

Item Condition: Used but excellent

Price and price conditions: £5995 ono

Extra Info: Unfortunately its time to sell my beloved Subaru i love this car to pieces as you all know and i dont want to sell it but needs must.
The car has done 120k so roughly 74,700miles.
I want to start saving so i can move out, free debt etc etc. I have owned this car for 9 months and have loved every second of it and has been my daily drive ever since. Many many people have seen this car and can vouch for how clean it is i have recently sent it to the bodyshop to have the little bits of bodywork done, im the second owner since it coming into the country and since owning it i have spent thousands on her the spec is as follows:

Engine/Drivetrain:
Stock VF28
Simota Panel Filter
Walbro Fuel Pump
H&S Decat (wrapped)
Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust
Short Shift
5 Speed Close Ratio Gearbox
Diff Control
Quick Rack Steering

Suspension:
Sti Front Strut Brace
Cusco Rear Brace
KYB Shocks
Apexi Springs
Sti Rear Adjustable Trailing Arms
Sti Rear Lateral Links

Brakes:
Stock Subaru 4 Pots On The Front
Stock Subaru 2 Pots Rears
Just fitted Godspeed Grooved Discs and Kevlar Pads all round
all fully rustproofed and calipers repainted

Exterior/Interior:
Oem Skirts and Rear Spats colourcoded
P1 Lip
Roof Vent
18" Ultralite Specs (just been refurbed) with 215/35/18 tyres with plenty of tread all round
Ultralite Wheel Nuts
Wiper Arms Refurbed and Sparco Aero Blades
Electric Folding Mirrors
Electric Windows All Round
Aircon
Pioneer Double Din
Blue Sti Front Seats
Numbered Plaque
Fully Suparguarded

Security:
Clifford Concept Cat1 With Certificate
And Proximity Sensors
Turbo Timer Function

There isnt alot else i can say about the car, the car is immaculate and doesnt want for anything. Its just had a new Top Hose and Geniune Subaru MAF Sensor. Its never been sponge washed only microfibre wash mitts, snow foamed before every wash and i only use Dodo Juice Cleaning Products.

Before me taking ownership it had a cambelt, clutch, spigot bearing. Then when i purchased it i had a spark plug change using iridium plugs, fuel filter changed and a full inspection carried out at scoobyworld. Oil changed 3 months ago. Mot runs out in the end of August and Taxed till the end of the month but i will put 6 months on.

The car Rolling Roaded 3 weeks ago and made a healthy 304bhp and 282lbs of torque at stock boost and i have the graphs to prove. With a remap you would see around 330/330.
Pictures:
SNV32995.jpg

SNV32996.jpg

SNV32994.jpg

SNV32999.jpg

SNV32997.jpg

SNV32998.jpg

SNV32958.jpg

SNV32957.jpg

SNV32968.jpg

SNV32966.jpg

SNV32600.jpg

SNV32606.jpg

Contact Details: Pm or call 07939469474

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup Only

Last edited:

jimmy77

Member +
ive had 10 subarus and i must say this is the nicest one ive ever seen wish mine looked half as nice as this hope you have some good luck selling it

wesgt

Lifer
lovely, will have to get my hands on one of these at some stage! good luck with the sale, it shouldn't hang around!

Matchew

Member +
Cheers fellas, i really dont wanna sell it.

I know for a fact i will cry when i watch someone else drive it away:(

Status
Not open for further replies.