Sunday 15th April Straightliners Drag racing Enniskillen Airport

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Ok whos up for it, racing or watching.

Straightliners is always a big event, lots of cars in standard trim all the way up to the more powerful stuff, the racing isn't class based it's bracket based so don't be worried if you cars running stock power, you won't be competing against higher powered GT/Glanzas.

Stick your names down

1.Spuddy - Starlet GT Racing

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
how much is entry?i wouldent mind, always thought of doin it but the car is standard bar a filter n no air con lol

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
fup it count me in, no doubt ill be sendin a few pms your way spuddy cause i havnt a notion about dragginglol dont suppose you could drop me a pm with what i need and what i need to know?
cheers

1.Spuddy - monster GT, tearing it up lol.
2.weeJohn - spectating and being pissed off at not racing.
3.123*stumpy- with the L plates covering the car

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
fup it count me in, no doubt ill be sendin a few pms your way spuddy cause i havnt a notion about dragginglol dont suppose you could drop me a pm with what i need and what i need to know?
cheers

No prob, I'll send u a wee PM later today.

Tanz

Lifer
Monster gt tearing it up,,,,rofl...only thing it was tearing up last time I seen it was ecc's recovery truck ,,,lol...oj of course...;)

4.Tanz - nursing an unmerciful hangover from a wedding the night before and god only knows what driving...lol

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Lol the wee GT loves the truck! The lorry prob uses less fuel lol, car was burning about 3 litres of Methanol per run, thats some MPG :p

Tanz

Lifer
Lol the wee GT loves the truck! The lorry prob uses less fuel lol, car was burning about 3 litres of Methanol per run, thats some MPG :p

Haha ohh aye it does surely I say,sure where would she be without it...lol

And haha ahh will you stop I say you have a wee straw leading to your mouth from the tank because you were pretty adamant that we all have a drink of it,,,lol,,,as if wee minnie mans home brew won't enough ...,lol...

You beat me to it Spuddy, hope to see you all there.

straightliners2012.png

Hi everyone, I'm happy to announce that Straightliners are coming back to Enniskillen on 15th April 2012 for another full day of drag racing action.

Gates open 9am.
Racing Starts 10am and will continue uninterrupted until 4pm. 6 hours of Drag Racing

Race as many times as you like.

Cars, Bikes, Quads, Trucks, Buggies, Race whatever you want. Race whoever you want.

They don't need to be road legal, they just need to be road worthy. You just need a licence and a helmet.

Class Finals will be held between 4pm and 5pm
Classes Decided by Speed (Nothing else matters):

Demo
Top Car
11.30 second class
12.30 second class
13.30 second class
14.30 second class
15.30 second class

If you would like to show your car, but don't want to race, entry to the show and shine is free for anyone that wants to take part.

See http://www.straightlinersenniskillen.com for more information, and times from previous events.

Gate Admission £10
Under 14's admission free
Race entry £45 (unlimited racing - earlier you arrive, the more racing you get).

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
4.Tanz - nursing an unmerciful hangover from a wedding the night before and god only knows what driving...lol
5.Franza1 - ^^As above ^^

triple j

Member +
me and a few mates are going up, the starlet wont be coming up but am working on getting a mates r32 gtr up with us.

Might see if I can get this off work and head down to watch, haven't had a chance yet to meet any of starlet gang from round here lol